Recent content by Bleib

1. Bleib

The Case Against OLED

Sure, but I don't think it's quite the same when a TV fakes frames vs real 60fps, I didn't have a problem with 48fps on the hobbit movies. I'd rather take 4k/60fps vs 8k/24. It's only with VR that I above all want higher resolutions
  2. Bleib

The Case Against OLED

Or the industry could move to make 48fps or 60fps the norm. I mean, even phones record at 4k/60fps these days
  3. Bleib

O-Noorus D1 - TPA3255 PFFB Stereo Amplifier - Front Display, Tone Control (with bypass) and Remote

I bought the D1 not for myself though, it's going to nephew. He's getting my Topping D10s
  4. Bleib

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

Both will obviously be a lot more expensive. But at least D90 III D will give PEQ on all inputs. I think for the price though it should also include a headphone amp.
  5. Bleib

O-Noorus D1 - TPA3255 PFFB Stereo Amplifier - Front Display, Tone Control (with bypass) and Remote

Most won't hear as it as the amp is used at a distance. It also depends on the display strength used..lowest setting gave least hiss
  6. Bleib

(Unofficial) Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

Auto-off is terrific but often Topping takes too long time to turn it off. This should be easy to fix, let people choose 30s, 10s or 5s
  7. Bleib

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

So speaking of input impedance, how well would it work together with Topping A70 Pro? I'd use XLR
  8. Bleib

Yeah, wait for other devices. D90 III Discrete is supposed to have with all inputs but it might be too expensive for most, so let's hope it comes to E70, DX5 etc as well
  9. Bleib

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

"Made for THUNDERSTORM, the SEQUAL TO BONESTORM! " Some of you might remember the Bonestorm game in earlier Simpsons. As a kid I would have loved these speakers
  10. Bleib

What are we listening to right now..

Ino Audio piMx for instance. Haven't tried in the main system as Guru Audio Q10 have been sent for a check-up (being measured etc).. can try Cantons and Emotiva later today
  11. Bleib

This is why I don't use my PA5 II Plus at full volume. Adds a layer of safety.
  12. Bleib

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

Pretty nice Dynaudio Contour s3.4 Limited Edition
  13. Bleib

A Call For Humor!

Top Bottom