Recent content by blamphos

1. B

Python module to manage Genelec SAM

Good job. Do you happen to know if using this will void your warranty?
  2. B

Genelec GLM Review (Room EQ & Setup)

To use MIDI control it will require that PC with GLM Windows/Mac application is running, right?
  3. B

The situation might change in the future due Genelec has been penetrating to the home market segment quite heavily over last years. I'm very confident that they have addressed this demand, but maybe they have not publish any API yet simply because if there is not enough bandwidth in customer...
  4. B

Ok, good to know. I've been also thinking to investigate that a bit more and do some reverse engineering. My only concern is that Genelec can enable crypting to the protocol if they see that this goes too wild.
  5. B

That will depend what you are meaning. Thus the GEVOL device simply emulates wired volume controller (https://www.genelec.com/9310b-wired-volume-controller) it also extends the control interface so it's possible to create iOS or Android app to control the volume level in GLM via GEVOL. However...
  6. B

Hi, I'm the developer of GEVOL. Yes, it's fancy device and the journey has been long. The first version was quite simple microcontroller based implementation, only 7-segment display to display current volume level and IR control to change volume via GLM adapter. Later I added more electronics to...
Top Bottom