Recent content by BlackVulcan

1. B

Anyone with Loxjie A30 Remote IR Codes? or any idea how to fix the Remote or get a new one?

Considering it (since I'm no stranger to taking em apart since I do have an ECE background), but worried about the Warranty (since it's still within warranty). I did take a quick peek myself and it "seemed" to be still connected, but reseating/replugging it would require me to take it apart...
  2. B

Anyone with Loxjie A30 Remote IR Codes? or any idea how to fix the Remote or get a new one?

Yeap, they offered to refund me for it and I purchased another one on their site so I can just send it back once I receive the new one. Good customer support, excellent even if they deliver haha
  3. B

...uhhh, yeah? I even uploaded a video of it with the IR light, and even did it with a phone with an IR blaster using the IR codes
  4. B

High chance the remote aint the problem and it's a broken IR sensor. So either you open it up or ris it yourself or RMA tbh You can still try using these IR codes if you have a phone with an IR blaster but if that doesnt work you gotta rma
  5. B

Okay, Hifi Express got back to me and sent me the IR codes for the Amp but even when using an android phone with an IR blaster it still won't work. Hard resetting didn't help anything either, so I guess there's no choice but to RMA this boy. Real shame, since I'll be out a really good DAC+AMP...
  6. B

No Sunlight (it's in my room and away from any windows as seen HERE), and I honestly haven't tried that yet since it's a bitch for me to reattach cabling and I'm not sure if there's any way for it to interfere with the IR signals. How do you factory reset it, though?
  7. B

Thanks so so much for this, did find it odd there were buttons that said they did nothing in the manual. I'll try messaging him, fingers crossed! Since it's either that or I open this thing upto inspect the IR sensor on the A30 and praying to god I can just resolder it since I can't afford to...
  8. B

I got it a month ago, but now for some reason after installing it with my new system (ELAC DBR62 and SVS SB1000 Pro Sub) it is no longer working. Batteries are fine, I tried new ones and it's not working IR "seems" to work, when viewing from a phone camera (there's an IR light when pressing...
  9. B

Help with Speaker Placement in an Asymmetrical Bedroom

It's an executive L-desk (one piece) so sadly, I can't detach and move it :( not easily anyway I'm actually planning on optimizing for LP1 and 2, with 3 as a lower priority and 4 as a last one (thinking of using REW if I can save it with EQ, and honestly SUPER THANKS for mentioning different EQ...
  10. B

Help with Speaker Placement in an Asymmetrical Bedroom

I've got an 11' x 12' x 10' room but unfortunately due to the current layout my speaker placement can't really be fully symmetrical so I wanted some advice on what would be the most decent placement considering my listening positions for the ELAC Debut Reference (with an SVS SB1000 Pro Sub)...
  11. B

Audiophile Newbie setting up his first 2.1 setup for Desktop

Thanks for all the advice! I'll consider the Klipsch when I sound test them again before I make my purchases this Saturday, but I just found them frustrating to listen to when I demo'd them last Saturday (then when I checked Amir's review I found out why) but will try again this weekend and see...
  12. B

Thank you so much for all of the help, once the UMIK comes I'll definitely work on that and hopefully find a good balance between livability and acoustics. So ideally the order of things to experiment with is: Placement -> REW EQ -> Treatment (for reflections, and to mitigate bass modes which I...
  13. B

Thanks, though how do I read that? One good bit of news tho, was calling AV stores again (mostly for inquiries on the DBR) and one of them actually sells the MiniDSP UMIK on an order basis so I may be able to get one ($100, which isnt too bad I guess) If that's the case, though how do I react...
  14. B

Not very feasible unfortunately, as my space is very cramped as it is and I've already tried into looking at other configurations. How bad can it get if it's not in the center? since I honestly wouldn't know yet Though I guess in this case, I'll find out once I get it (though I won't really...
  15. B

First things first, my room setup is a small room (untreated, but plan to once I have setup my sound system) of around 11' (w) x 13' (d) x 10' (h) though there's also a 2' (w) x 5' (d) area behind it (where the door is, with the closet on the left and bathroom door on the right). Currently using...
Top Bottom