bkdc's latest activity

• B
    bkdc replied to the thread WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review.
    Ears are different, but they are the best sounding most neutral speakers in the sub-500 dollar new category I’ve ever heard. Are they...
  • B
    bkdc replied to the thread WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review.
    Amazing bang for the buck. 90dB SNR is plenty for my aging ears. Sleek almost Apple-like compact appearance for an all-in-one...
  • B
    bkdc reacted to terryforsythe's post in the thread KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced with Like Like.
    I had wireless problems, but ultimately found the issue was due to my tablet, not the LS60s. Specifically, background tasks were...
  • B
    bkdc reacted to Puddingbuks's post in the thread KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced with Like Like.
    The wireless problems should’ve never happened. I mean, wifi is so longbout there and improved, it’s just unacceptable that such a low...
  • B
    bkdc replied to the thread TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review.
    Yep. Stop chasing SINAD and measurements and focus on ergonomics and easy to use simple controls and display.
  • B
    bkdc replied to the thread KEF LSX II.
    Wish KEF would make a passive version. Consumer grade Active speakers break and passive speakers last decades except for blown drivers...
Top Bottom