Recent content by BitPerfect_

1. B

iPhone SE (2020) no audio signal output

Would you please advise, the column B in the xls file is referring at ... ? I think I'll purchase this one but first it will be interesting to know what 9038S/D versions means. Thanks,
  2. B

@staticV3, do you think that this one could be ok?
  3. B

Harman Kardon Citation 100 MKII, 300

I am interested to purchase a small ambiental AirPlay ready speaker, with a decent design in order to play AppleMusic in kitchen or in a room. I was thinking about Citation 100 MKII or maybe Citation 300. Any users here having these models able to share some pro/cons? Thanks,
  4. B

Make sense in this case, funny that is not apply also for iPad… LE: sorry to say but, the above cables are Apple and according to this article, even the Apple standard cables already have MFi so..., I don't think that it's the cable. More than that, as I've mentioned, the cable is working fine...
  5. B

Sorry, what’s the difference? And why I am able to use this kind of standard cable with iPad connected to a DAC or with iPhone connected to a laptop to transfer data not only charging … !?
  6. B

Apple Music Hi-Res Audio Playback Methods Agglomeration

This could be an option, you’re right. Thanks!
  7. B

Unfortunately, I don't have a Mac ...but thanks anyway for your suggestions.
  8. B

I don't have a CCK yet. I get an authorize notice when I connect the iPhone SE with a laptop for example to charge it. Anyway, at this point I am thinking about 2 possible reasons: a) the lightning<>USB-B cable is only for charging (not for audio signal if there are different type of...
  9. B

These are the components: The adapter USB-B <> USB-C, the cable that is working with the iPad Air 4 (2020) USB-C <> USB-C, and the other cable that is not working with iPhone SE (2020), USB-C <> lightning.
  10. B

Funny, there is no notice to authorize and I know that sequence. Still no signal ...
  11. B

Maybe there are some settings to enable the usb output; the sounds it could be heared on the phone speakers but I can’ t see any toggle button to redirect the signal through usb…
  12. B

Yes, I saw this post but reading other thoughts I've found that a simple cable will do the job (confirmed also by me using iPad). So, in other words, USB-C is able to deliver the audio signal through the USB-B and lightning to USB-B is restricted somehow or ...?
  13. B

The above posted adaptor, it works at least using iPad Air 4, no luck with iPhone SE (I've also tried a cable but the same result). At this point I am wonder, maybe iPhone SE need the CCK adaptor in order to enable audio output, could this be a condition?
  14. B

I have tried to connect this iPhone SE (2020), using lightning > USB B > DAC and there is no signal output when I play a song from Apple Music. The same setup using an iPad Air 4 (2020), a cable USB C > USB B > DAC, it works like a charm. Any hint to make the iPhone work? I've tried to...
  15. B

Thanks for sharing. I ordered this adaptor USB B to USB C. We can use it either with a USB C to USB C cable for iPad Air or, USB C to Lightning if we use iPhone connected to the DAC. I already have these cables. I’ll get back with a feed-back as soon as I’ll test this setup.
Top Bottom