BIGB's latest activity

• B
    BIGB replied to the thread KEF R3 Speaker Review.
    Understand that , still I would like to have opinions from experts (I’m not) whether I should upgrade the amp to something which can go...
  • B
    In the review its mentioned as "Impedance dips to 3 ohms which is quite low, emphasizing the point I made earlier about needing a good...
  • B
    BIGB reacted to hch's post in the thread KEF R3 Speaker Review with Like Like.
    You should be fine with the 803, I have driven mine with 2x45w and that works great at moderate levels. With the room size you have and...
  • B
    Hi All, Wanted to check if Yamaha RN 803 is capable of driving Kef R3(just ordered) I’ve a REL T9i with high level connection to 803...
  • B
    BIGB reacted to Arnandsway's post in the thread KEF R3 Speaker Review with Like Like.
    I was really excited for this speaker. Great to see it measured by the Klippel. It looks like a very competent designed speaker. Strange...
  • B
    BIGB reacted to tiojavi's post in the thread KEF R3 Speaker Review with Like Like.
    Here's my personal experience with the KEF R3's, I would likely qualify as an untrained listener, so take any impressions I present with...
  • B
    BIGB reacted to m_g_s_g's post in the thread KEF R3 Speaker Review with Like Like.
    My pair just arrived. They look simply stunning!
  • B
    BIGB reacted to fmplayer's post in the thread KEF R3 Speaker Review with Like Like.
    HI everybody, I had the opportunity today to listen to both Revel M16 and Kef R3. Before that, I had read extensively their ASR's...
  • B
    BIGB reacted to Frank Dernie's post in the thread KEF R3 Speaker Review with Like Like.
    I think we all tend to like what we are used to and find something different "wrong".
  • B
    BIGB reacted to dshreter's post in the thread KEF R3 vs Revel M106 with Like Like.
    It has nothing to do with the sound, but I think the R3 is a better looking speaker. I find the M106 to look out of date, and the...
  • B
    Possibly a good place to mention that we have just started shipping all amps with ETI solid copper gold plated binding posts. These...
  • B
    BIGB reacted to Toku's post in the thread SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review with Like Like.
    I think from your report there is a problem with the processing power of the CPU. Your NUC is a 2015 model with Celeron. I think the...
  • B
    BIGB replied to the thread SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review.
    Hi Experts, This is my first post here, got the SMSL SU-9 a few days back, However, I've noticed one problem, while playing TIDAL MQA...
  • B
    BIGB reacted to LarsF's post in the thread Male vocals with Like Like.
    Allan Taylor Color to the Moon
  • B
    BIGB reacted to fieldcar's post in the thread DAC ratings? with Like Like.
    Welcome to ASR @DOYAM The only thing you really need to do is find something with a SINAD above 90dB. Everything over that range will...
Top Bottom