Recent content by Bernd

1. B

Is there an USB-C Dongle DAC with PEQ/EQ yet?

And then there is also the E1DA DAC.
  2. B

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

@Mulder and @Jimbob54 , tnx guys for your replies. Indeed, I would also no expect RME to go into the streamer business - but I agree that my post was not clear on that point. And tnx for the link in the RME forum.
  3. B

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Hi, I own an ADI-2 DAC FS! I really would like to have an Android or Windows App to be able to edit, copy and delete settings - in particular the PEQ- which is a great feature but really tedious set up on the DAC itself. Due to your remark, I have been searching the RME site for such an app -...
  4. B

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

I Suppose this a bit of a silly question: - my streamer is a Raspberry PI4 which connects - to an RME ADI 2 via USB. This connects to my - my Topping A70 Discreet via XLR How do I fit this NEOHIPO ET30 VU into my setup ?? Thanks in advance
  5. B

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

And/or USB AUDIO PLAYER PRO, which also integrates streaming from Tidal and Quobuz
  6. B

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

I agree, but I suggest that you give Quobuz a try. They offer 3 levels of subscription MP3/CD Quality/High Res (which is anything with better numbers rhan 44.1 Khz/16bit). I have a 'CD Quality' subsciption on for a mont I had Tidal as well. Both were accessed via ROON and send to my RPI...
  7. B

Good question, but in fact what I'd be really looking for is an Android app. I had the chance to play with the Android app of the Eversolo DMP 6A, which is just plainly brilliant for that device. The E1DA DAC also has a wonderful Android app to controls the DSP EQ section of that device (among...
  8. B

Streamer with PEQ?

I can confirm this, works beautifully!
  9. B

Hi, yes that should be possible. The process how to sideload APKs has been explained in this thread a few days ago. Please search this thread and you'll find the answer.
  10. B

Wow, great. Really a bit mind bending. Thank you so much for your reply.
  11. B

Hi, this is really interesting! So, if I understand this correctly I could side load 'wavelet' to be able to load EQ curves into the Android system. My next question would be how to menu how do manipulate the app? I suppose it would have to done via the touchscreen because I'd be very much...
  12. B

'Dolby Atmos' on Huawei P30 Pro

Hello, I have a question concerning my Huawei P30 Pro. I just recently discovered that it has a sound setting for Dolby Atmos (can be switched on and of at any time) As far as I can hear, it influences any ordinary 2 channel sound stream e.g Spotify or Quobuz, by creating some kind of 'fuller'...
  13. B

Hello, I have few questions to the community about this device (my use case is headphone listening only) 1. As far as I can see this is a streamer using Android OS. How does it overcome the Android audio resampling to 48 Khz. Is it doing something similar to the USB Audio Player Pro which...
  14. B

Topping D70 Pro Sabre DAC Review

I am really glad that so many people here and this forum mention of the lack of a DSP section in the lineup of Topping's DACs. I can only hope that some people in the marketing section of Topping have a look at these forums to see what audiophiles are really looking for in new products. Because...
  15. B

Topping D70 Pro Sabre DAC Review

Well, MQA is basically bankrupt and TIDAL (as the only company using that format) does not seem to be willing to bail them out. TIDAL even announced that their High-Res tier will be available on with FLAC (see the corresponding discussions here on ASR). MQA RIP.
Top Bottom