Recent content by Berlin

1. Berlin

ATC speakers / Monitors

This would only be possible through artificial insemination...;)
  2. Berlin

ATC speakers / Monitors

Maybe it is my background in pharmaceutical industry but what I see are premises that show their age and are in need of maintenance. The work area does not meet my expectations of tidiness. Considering the price of the equipment, I wonder where all the money goes. At least the cars I saw in the...
  3. Berlin

ATC speakers / Monitors

Here is an interesting video about an ATC factory tour. The video was just published by Patrik from Sound in Grooves. I think that the factory is not in a good state maintenance. I wouldn't let anyone film it...
  4. Berlin

What are we listening to right now..

Stunty... https://www.youtube.com/live/TxZ35N-pwU4?si=hELR--SY0_Zp-Qme
  5. Berlin

ATC speakers / Monitors

This is probably an improvement. The blue color is not...
  6. Berlin

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Person A asks person B to measure his/her used loudspeaker. Person B publishes the results and explains exactly how the measurements were taken. Nobody knows how old the speaker is or what has happened to it over the years. However, the manufacturer of the speaker complains about person B, but...
  7. Berlin

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

It's difficult to deal with narcissists...
  8. Berlin

ATC speakers / Monitors

The Entry Series cabinets are made in China...
  9. Berlin

ATC speakers / Monitors

They probably had to wait until the veneered speaker cabinets were shipped from China to the UK.
  10. Berlin

ATC speakers / Monitors

All of his reviews are the same so they do not provide any meaningful information...
  11. Berlin

ATC speakers / Monitors

They are not worth the price but probably have a good marketing department. If they would really be competitive in performance they would publish data... And they offer nice Pippy Oak veneer ;)...
  12. Berlin

System advice “warm hifi”

Either listen to Norah Jones or EQ your system accordingly...
  13. Berlin

Do Audio Speakers Break-in?

I received the following information from ATC three years ago: “…With regard to break-in; we actually subject all our drivers to very high level signals during the QC process and this "exercises" the drivers far in excess of what they would see under normal listening conditions. I'm therefore...
  14. Berlin

ATC speakers / Monitors

This is interesting. My Neumann KH150 sound “brighter” than my Genelec 8330…
  15. Berlin

What are the three most expensive audio purchases you've made? How would you do you see them now post hoc?

1.) ME Geithain RL 901K - I will never give them away.... 2.) ATC SCM40 - Personally, I don't think they're worth the money. I sold them after 2 years... 3.) Neumann KH150 - I don't think there are any better speakers on the market in this price range...
Top Bottom