Recent content by bequietjk

1. bequietjk

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

Absolutely gorgeous. Stunning, even. To have that sitting on the desktop would be killer. Having said that, I would have loved to see a digital volume pot for perfect channel balance at this price point. May not be a deal breaker for some but is definitely for me. The balance does look very...
  2. bequietjk

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

I know we've said that measurements have gotten out of hand many many times before this review, but. It's getting out of hand (again) :) Well done, Topping. Thank you, Amir :)
  3. bequietjk

Motu M2 Review (Audio Interface)

I may have to get behind my case and try all the ports there. No other PC to use so this may be the deciding factor.
  4. bequietjk

Motu M6

Have you had any of these shipped to you? Has anyone offered? @amirm
  5. bequietjk

What's up guys. Came to seek some advice on how to diagnose an issue with the M2. My unit has been cutting out (sound will not come through sporadically, then come back on when it wants to) over the past year and has recently just become pretty bad, very consistently. Unplugging the usb cable...
  6. bequietjk

What are we listening to right now..

So i've been on an absolute tear watching anime, and getting through Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex series since my younger days has been a much needed visit. Along with it, comes great soundtrack music from Yoko Kanno. It's because of this series, music, and the algos of YT I was...
  7. bequietjk

Cheers, fellow listeners
  8. bequietjk

Topping E2x2 Audio Interface Review

Wouldn't expect anything less from Topping, to jump into the audio interface game. Ooooo wee! Cannot wait to see what's next!
  9. bequietjk

Tice TPT Enhanced Line Conditioner Review

Imagine if all audio products were gooped up from factory to this day
  10. bequietjk

After I posted this and have had time to listen, yep, you're right. Here on the Motu M2 I keep it at 9-10 o' clock on the volume knob and it is definitely plenty. I suppose I was referring more to a better measuring headphone amplifier in general and not necessarily for more power. And for...
  11. bequietjk

How about some Jaheim?
  12. bequietjk

Felt nostalgic. Listening to this again after many years it hits different.
Top Bottom