Recent content by Ben1987

1. B

Soncoz LA-QXD1 Balanced DAC Review

It's not actually a power supply issues, it's static electricity that causes the failure of the op amp. You can see HERE and units shipped after that are specially optimized for static electricity.
  2. B

If you encounter problems with the product during use, you can contact the dealer you bought in the first time. We will deal with your problems in a timely manner, including product related issues such as return or exchange.
  3. B

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

XLR Balanced and RCA single-ended outputs can be used together.
  4. B

After consideration on a number of occasions, we decided to reduce the standby time to 40 seconds.The new firmware can be OTA upgraded.
  5. B

New Soncoz Headphone Amp coming soon?

Both HPA and PRE work independently.
  6. B

Is that true?I can't tell the difference between the interfaces for the same 192kHz music file.I'll go and hear some more. Ten minutes into standby seems like a long time, and I'll consider updating the software.
  7. B

I'll see if the problem can be repeated.As you said, it should be a software problem.
  8. B

Soncoz LA-QXD1 not playing with the correct sampling frequency (44098Hz) and has no amixer support

Check this and try our new firmwar which supported hardware volume control. Download DFU files from HERE and after unzipping, you'll find two files“LA-QXD1 Maximum Volume with Hardware Control DFU_V502.bin” and “LA-QXD1 Minimum Volume DFU_V501.bin”. Change log:2020-11-11 Fixed DSD playback...
  9. B

LA-QXD1 supports USB to digital SPDIF RCA output([email protected]),not toslink and coaxial input to coaxial output. SGD1 supports all digital input to coaxial output.
  10. B

After a period of research and discovery of the specific causes of equipment failure or damage, we generally determined that strong static electricity is the culprit.Especially in some dry air in the region will appear the probability of failure will be higher. We tested it in different areas...
  11. B

Strong EMI is a big concern for electronic devices. For LA-QXd1, strong EMI can cause the XMOS chip to reset (and not connect to USB). As far as possible away from the use of strong electromagnetic interference environment is currently the most effective means to avoid this problem.We are also...
  12. B

Thanks @uryupinsk , We fixed DSD playback reverses problem. Download DFU files from HERE and after unzipping, you'll find two files“LA-QXD1 Maximum Volume with Hardware Control DFU_V502.bin” and “LA-QXD1 Minimum Volume DFU_V501.bin”. Change log:2020-11-11 Fixed DSD playback reverses problem...
  13. B

It's in product planning .
Top Bottom