Recent content by beebleebeebs

1. B

Aiyima a07 crosstalk issue

Uhhh…..I think I found the problem
  2. B

I will make a vid tomorrow... must get some sleep... 2 a.m. in Los Angeles And thank you for the replies!!
  3. B

same thing with both inputs connected. I'm feeding 400hz to the left and 1.3khz to the right. The bleed is fairly constant throughout the volume knob position. It does drop about 3db as the volume knob passes through the center of rotation. If I crank the amp full up the bleed is over powered by...
  4. B

Based on the review on this website, i purchased 2 Aiyima a07s. To my surprise, after connecting a pair of speakers (tannoy pbm 8s) i noticed that when i only connected the left input (via rca) that the signal not only came out of the left speaker, but the right one as well. the volume out of...
  5. B

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

I just retrofitted a pair of event opals with the aiyima a07. Imagine dispensing of a very nice class AB amp design and moving to class D. But when the manufacturer will not supply schematics for repair your left with little choice. First things first. As suggested by the manufacture, I...
Top Bottom