Recent content by Be.

1. Be.

ZorLoo ZuperDAC-S Support?

I also had a ZuperDAC-S which broke after a day. Then they replaced it with a Ztella, which broke after a week. Then I gave up on Zorloo and got a dd TC35B and I'm quite happy with it.
  2. Be.

Potential New 3.5mm USB-C Dongles & USB DAC/AMPs

My dd TC35B just came in the mail. Its sound quality is a good step up from the headphone jacks on my Galaxy S7 and Lenovo Yoga 920. Importantly for using it with my portable speaker outdoors, its output is quite a bit stronger than my Galaxy S7 for a better signal to noise ratio. If I remember...
  3. Be.

New DAC comparison chart (we'd love your feedback)

This is awesome. Thanks for putting in the work to organize this data.
  4. Be.

RME Babyface Pro FS Portable Interface Review

I am quite curious about this as well. I've been using a Babyface Pro (non-FS) since 2015. I had a MOTU Ultralite AVB for a while which I returned for a variety of reasons including random horrible crackling noise with Linux, requirement of a separate power supply, long bootup time (why should I...
  5. Be.

USB audio interfaces interest

I would be curious to see how the Apollo Twin and Apogee Duet compare to the RME Babyface Pro and MOTU audio interfaces. I have seen lots of musicians use the Apollo Twin on stage.
  6. Be.

audio interfaces built into DJ gear

I would be very curious to see ASR reviews of the audio quality of the USB audio interfaces built into DJ gear to see how it measures up against dedicated audio interfaces. Some devices I'd suggest testing: Pioneer DJM 900 NXS 2: very popular mixer with built in USB audio interface. Many DJs...
  7. Be.

Potential New 3.5mm USB-C Dongles & USB DAC/AMPs

After my experience of the Zorloo Ztella only lasting a week or two of use in my pocket, this extremely compact, simple, cable-free design looks very appealing. I would love to see an ASR review of this innovative product.
  8. Be.

Zorloo Ztella MQA Phone Headphone Adapter Review

I initially got a Zorloo ZuperDAC-S and it broke after a single day. It wouldn't be detected by my phone nor my laptop. Zorloo was kind enough to send me a Ztella as a replacement for no charge. That worked well for a week or two. The stress from going on walks with it in my pocket and my...
Top Bottom