Recent content by bbvt

1. B

SMSL DL200 the best ever value DAC/AMP?

Great news, glad to hear that! How is bluetooth playback now? Also, may I ask why did you upgrade the firmware considering the fact the DAC wasn't the cause of poor performance?
  2. B

Hey man, how is yours via RCA/bluetooth?
  3. B

Damn... Hope mine won't have these issues. Earlier today I pulled the trigger and ordered it. Will post an update once I get it and try it out.
  4. B

Nice, thanks for the info! Would you recommend SMSL DL200 or Topping DX3 PRO+ ...considering the price is about the same? And also, while on SMSL topic... do you think DL200's output level via RCA (stated 2.5Vrms) is something to worry about if planned usage is as an external DAC for analog...
  5. B

Hey! Gotta question about this product... when in bluetooth mode, does it use ES9039Q2M D-A chip or it defaults to whatever Qualcomm BT chip is inside for conversion and bypasses the ESS one altogether?
  6. B

Would I benefit from a dedicated DAC?

Hi folks! Quite new to all this so I would appreciate any help. I would like to get the most out of my equipment so I'm here for some advice. Current setup: - Audio-Technica ATH-M40x, KZ ZS10 Pro & (soon) LETSHUOER S12 Pro - Tidal HiFi (non-MQA) through USB Audio Player PRO...
Top Bottom