Recent content by baschi

1. B

Small budget first sub recommendation Yamaha vs Jamo

I will go for 2 subs anyway. I have a Denon x3500h with audyssey multieq, in case I realldy need an additional dsp I will buy one. Can I connect an Minidsp with my denon? Bk xls200 and Svs 1000 are about the same price, which one is better? I would like to place one sub behind my tv lowboard...
  2. B

Small budget first sub recommendation Yamaha vs Jamo

Sorry to push up that topic again. I'm right now searching for the righr sub for my Hifi Setup which can be found in my thread. I use it mostly for music, rarely for movies. I tending between SVS and Bkelec. I'm not sure which model from Bkelec I should consider? I want a closed sub but I...
  3. B

In search for the right parts

Can you tell me more about the stone thing? If I cover the sub I cant completely cover it right? So there need so be some space for it to breathe(send the waves out) If I do stealth ones I need to knowledge to build them i guess :/
  4. B

Unfortunately I cant / want use any US / Canadian based sources for audio equipment. The costs for shipping will be too high to Europe. I dont have any experience with building subs or speakers, and I actually dont have the time to learn it. Building subs into some furniture would make the most...
  5. B

Will go with the SVS. Thanks :)
  6. B

Is there any benefit taking Rythmik then SVS? SVS is available here
  7. B

I'm located in EU, I dont think they ship here. Or do they have any partnershop here? Can you recommend thos wireless adapters for subwoofers?
  8. B

After doing more research on that Topic I want to buy 2 closed active subwoofers now. Are there any construction kids you guys can recommend? Or should I go for an assembled sub? Which models can you recommend? And should I take downfire, backfire or frontfire? My speakers are Quadral Aurum...
  9. B

Thanks a lot again. You seem to think that the acoustic measurements are from my room That is not the case, as I said I found these measurements somewhere in the web. I tried to follow you advise to find some measurements regarding speaker distortions. I will generate some measurements with...
  10. B

Wow that is an outstanding post you made there. This where exactly what I needed. I agree with the room correction, I was going this path some time ago and then lost track of it. Thank you to leading me into the right way again! You confirmed what I read that more watts and different Dacs dont...
  11. B

Thanks for your reply. I sometimes listen to the Denon at 65% volume of what's it's capable. But most of the time 50%, therefore I question if it's audible. Wdym with 2 o'clock, 1/4? So you say that the Dac of the denon is good enough and an upgrade would ne inaudible do i get you right...
  12. B

Dear community, I would like to first say thank you, specially to amir for that outstanding reviews you create. Those deliver a lot of value and help to get rid of that audiophile overpriced bullshit equipment. I have some questions regarding my current setup: Speakers are Quadral Aurum Orkan...
Top Bottom