1. B

What electronic audio products you want tested most

Yamaha P2500S / 3500S / 5000S / 7000S
  2. B

What electronic audio products you want tested most

Dac / power amp / pre amp
  3. B

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

I tested yesterday on my infinity kappa 8A with PA5 and E50. Its OK, around 80 db, i am affraid to test louder.
  4. B

Thanks for the text !
  5. B

I will test E50 + PA5 on my in Infinity Kappa 8A . Do you think it will be OK ?
  6. B

Hello guys Any advices for a good DAC with this power amp ? With : Bluetooth Balanced Good ASR Review Thanks !
  7. B

too expensive for PA5, agree with you.
  8. B

Gustard X16 ? A cheaper one with theses options and balanced outputs.
  9. B

Hello Wich Blutooth DAC with control volume and remote will be a good Option with this PA5 ? Thanks !
  10. B

Minidsp SHD Review Updated (DSP, DAC & Streamer)

Thanks for your answer. I will try to change because i made a mistake. Regards
  11. B

Minidsp SHD Review Updated (DSP, DAC & Streamer)

Hello all ! I Just have a question about Mini DSP SHD. I have one and i love it. When usine REW, on the EQ section, i have to chose a Mini DSP filter at 96Khz ? Is it correct ? Thanks
  12. B

Advices about Digital Input

I also need a volume control ?
  13. B

Difficult to find, any another idea, i don't want a DCX modification, and with this SPDIF / AES some coments are bad.
  14. B

Thanks. Very good unit this Mini dsp. But very expensive to do this. I Just need an USB audio In, an AES out, with maximum transparency and a volume contrôle. Or May be a control volume with the NUC but Daphile cannot. May be another player ? Dont know.
Top Bottom