Recent content by BARDUKE

1. BARDUKE

Schiit Jotunheim 2 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

if you had to rank the 3 following amps, what order would they be in from stellar to ok? - Jot 2 - SA-1 - A90D thanks for your reply
  2. BARDUKE

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Cayin RU6 and Lotoo PAW S2 pleeeeeease
  3. BARDUKE

Is HD800S worth it over HD600 with 4.5x price difference?

I have the HD660s and yes the HD800s sounds so much clearer and open.
  4. BARDUKE

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

I compared the FD3 to the S9 Pro and E44, to me it blew them out of the water for sound quality.
  5. BARDUKE

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

That was my first thought too. If the little "bluemini" or whatever its called is attached, it could be double amping the signal causing distortion and clipping.
  6. BARDUKE

Best cheap USB-C headphone dongles?

https://andyaudiovault.com/donglemadness/
  7. BARDUKE

Topping L30 or JDS Atom

Forgot to mention, I have the L30 at about 75% volume, 0dB gain. The E30 is around -25dB when playing, 800S is about -10dB.
  8. BARDUKE

Topping L30 or JDS Atom

I have a E30/L30 stack that I use for gaming with HD800s, PC38x, and multiple IEMs (mostly SA6) and I have zero complaints. Works perfectly for me. Would recommend.
  9. BARDUKE

Need Help About HIDIZS S9 Pro or HIBY R3 PRO SABER

any plans to review the new HiBy FD3 that just came out? I ordered one from AliExpress and waiting for it to be delivered.
  10. BARDUKE

Fiio BTR5

I'd like to see Amir put the BRT5 through his testing process, esp in USB DAC mode. Would be surprised if he hadn't already.
  11. BARDUKE

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Ordering the S9 Pro today. Looking forward to future tests and measurements.
  12. BARDUKE

ifi hip dac review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I would like the BRT5. Seems to be really popular with IEM users.
Top Bottom