Recent content by bakker_be

1. bakker_be

Samsung USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

Also be aware that it opens up the door to DRM!
  2. bakker_be

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

https://www.lowes.com/pl/Cabinet-bumpers-Cabinet-hardware-Hardware/4294518253
  3. bakker_be

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

https://en.support.wordpress.com/audio/bandcamp/
  4. bakker_be

Review and Measurements of Cyrus soundKey DAC

The cables you received are part of the retail package. I actually sent you everything but the package itself and its accompanying leaflet. Subjectively speaking I like the SoundKey with my decidedly bargain-priced AKG K72's for late-night Netflix in bed and stuff like that, where it seems to be...
  5. bakker_be

Review and Measurements of Audioengine D3 DAC & Amp

Nice, another dongle tested. This means the Cyrus SoundKey has moved up a slot in the dongle queue :p
  6. bakker_be

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

I sent mine to @amirm , so it's in the queue somewhere, somewhen ;)
  7. bakker_be

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

If I wanted to disassemble it, I'd remove the little rubber feet first. Seems like a logical place to hide screws ...
  8. bakker_be

They should use your picture on their product page, it shows off the product way better than their own ;)
  9. bakker_be

No, that's not true. European warranty law states that a merchant must give a 2-year warranty to the end-user, regardless of factory warranty. In this case, European resellers for JDS are lucky, as they can fall back on the factory warranty. Audiophonics on the other hand have no such luck with...
  10. bakker_be

I don't live in the US, nor in the UK, so I don't count in Dollars nor Pounds. 166€ seems an acceptable price to me compared to other options, taking into account: quality of the device speed of delivery reduced distance of transport, and hence reduced risk of loss/damage EU warranty, which...
  11. bakker_be

I bought it from https://shop.strato.de/epages/63028271.sf/secf967aead98/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63028271/Products/JDSATOMAMP/SubProducts/JDSATOMAMP-bk, €166, shipping and EU-adapter included.
  12. bakker_be

Just about the only legitimate use of a doorstop in audio :D
  13. bakker_be

Looking at that picture I'd say these cables are too stiff. The rear feet of the topmost device are lifted up ...
  14. bakker_be

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

i did all that, tried it on machines where it hadn't been installed before, switched cables (Topping cables, other cables). Nothing worked :(
  15. bakker_be

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

I have the exact same issue. I've opened a warranty call with my reseller on Aliexpress, but probably due to Chinese New Year haven't heard back yet.
Top Bottom