Recent content by BadMorels

1. B

Soncoz LA-QXD1 Toslink audio cut out issues with TV

I have the same problem while connected to my LG TV. It cuts out randomly for a split second. Not really unbearable, but it's definitely annoying.
  2. B

Windows 10 - Best Equalizer Software?

That's the one I was going to link. I tend to linger on the purist side of the spectrum, but I have had luck tinkering around with that one. I used to have one on my phone called Viper, and I believe they had a version for Windows. But the link I found to their site is redirecting to a Chinese...
  3. B

Soncoz SGD1 DAC + Monoprice 788 DAC/Amp: No Audio

I managed to get it to work. I was right about it being a software issue. I don't think Windows liked the new driver... I restarted it and disconnected/reconnected the USB a few times. I always tend to have a heart attack when new toys don't work right away. :rolleyes:
  4. B

Soncoz SGD1 DAC + Monoprice 788 DAC/Amp: No Audio

Hello, I recently made the decision to purchase a Rebel Amp, and I figured I would also purchase a Soncoz SGD1 as my DAC. I received the SGD1, but I'm still waiting on the Rebel. So in the meantime, I attempted to run my audio through the SGD1 DAC and the 788 as my amp. PC motherboard ->...
Top Bottom