Recent content by Bacchusoo7

1. B

Exceptional values in over-the-ear headphones?

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.
  2. B

Thanks for the suggestions. Are the HD560s similar to the 558? Because, as stupid as this makes me sound, your post reminded me that I have a pair of 558's as well. I find Sennheiser's modeling conventions confusing.
  3. B

Hi, I know there are great deals to be had in audio from the Chi-Fi (I hope that isn't an offensive term, if so, apologies) front in terms of headphone amps and DACs as well as IEMs. Are there any well performing and well priced over-the-ear headphones that I should know about? I'm looking for...
  4. B

Help! TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero tips fall off in ear.

Wow! Thank you! I will check out the CP100s asap. I wouldn't have known where to begin otherwise. Much appreciated!
  5. B

Help! TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero tips fall off in ear.

Hi Friends, I have a pair of the TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero and tips keep coming off in my ears. It started with just the right one occasionally and now it happens on both, a lot. I can get them out, so it not like it requires a doctor's visit or something but it is certainly annoying and...
  6. B

ROLLS HV6 Headphone Volume Control

Rolls products aren't about high fidelity. They're typically tools for solving niche problems, often in live sound applications or similar applications, where you need it to "just work" rather than be of the utmost quality. These products were far more relevant 20-30 years ago before computer...
  7. B

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

I know this is way late to comment, but I'm going to do it anyways. I bought a pair of these shortly after this review came out. I tried them for about 2 minutes and then set them aside. A few weeks ago, for reasons unimportant here, I needed a wired pair of headphones to work with my iPhone, so...
  8. B

B&O Beolab 20 Speaker Review

Question: Was it tested as it was positioned in the photo at the top? If so, why was "free" selected on the settings?
  9. B

Luxman SQ-N150 Review (Tube Amplifier)

Has anyone bench tested any of the Manley tube products? I know for recording their EQs and such are amazing. They know tubes, but recording and playback are two different animals.
  10. B

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Ah, okay. Thank you for clearing that up. I appreciate it.
  11. B

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Can someone explain to me why this and the Onkyo TX-RZ50 that Amir reviewed today are in the same category? I know this was asked above, but no one seemed to answer it. Why is the Minidsp Flex considered AV? It doesn't do HDMI nor does it have the ability to decode any of the codecs in which AV...
  12. B

Battle of RCA Cables: Mogami, Amazon, Monoprice

Fair enough. It’s your site you can recommend (or not) as you wish. That said, to me, it feels arbitrary and out of keeping with the “science based” theme of the site. That is just my 2 cents (and I recognize that’s probably all it’s worth).
  13. B

Battle of RCA Cables: Mogami, Amazon, Monoprice

I read this review yesterday but had to come back and comment. @amirm I think you were a little harsh on the Monoprice cables given they seem to perform as well as the others and aren't overly expensive. I take your point about their feel but a headless panther and a "no" recommendation seems a...
Top Bottom