Recent content by bac

1. B

Burson Soloist 3XP Review (Headphone Amp)

hello everyone and thanks to Amir for the reviews I find them very useful. I had an smsl sp200 and then a topping a90. as a dac I had an smsl su-8. Then I bought a soloist 3x and a composer 3x. I love this pairing and it wins hands down over the devices I had previously, with the other devices...
  2. B

Suggestion to change headphones or DAC

I find Innerfidelity better, of course try them and see which one suits you.
  3. B

I would like to thank you for the advice on EQ. The result is remarkable! Regarding a headphone upgrade do you have any advice or do I stay with this one. what should I base it on?
  4. B

done. thank you very much, I will do several tests!
  5. B

EQ/PEQ for MacOSX

thank you very much!
  6. B

Hi Paolo, thanks for your reply. yet I noticed an improvement when I switched from the SP200 to the A90, maybe because in the first one the balanced was not really so or maybe for some other reason, anyway I already use XLR and the headphones are connected with the balanced 4.4. Sorry I had...
  7. B

EQ/PEQ for MacOSX

Hi everyone, Could you please recommend a software as per the title? I have a Mac mini M1 and use TIDAL or Amazon Music. Thank you very much!
  8. B

Hi, thank you for your reply. What do you recommend for macosx? i have seen your post with the various software and there are a lot of them.
  9. B

Hi, thanks for your reply. My dac has various options (Fast Linear, Slow Linear, Fast Minimum, Slow Minimum, Fast hybrid, Apodizing and brickwall) are you referring to these? I tried changing them but didn't perceive anything in the sound. If not, what are you referring to as EQ? Where to set...
  10. B

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you for an opinion. I have been reading the forum for a long time but I have only joined now. When I approached the world of headphone listening, based on my budget and Amir's reviews, I bought an SMSL SP200 and an SMSL SU-8 and a Sennheiser HD599. Over time...
Top Bottom