Recent content by azxswq

1. A

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I got a return direct from Topping. (The return process took 5 weeks.) Serial 1902X First one died after 2 months, this one is good for 3 weeks so far. When it works, it is great. Keeping my finger crossed.
  2. A

Topping. I bought it from Massdrop back in late Feb. Just wanted Topping to give me the best and latest.
  3. A

I enjoyed it for 3 months... also from Massdrop. Had to ship it out today. $23.50 from USPS. Will post back on when I get my "replacement" and hopefully it won't have a problem for a long time. Mine was a 1901X version. (From my own decoding, pretty sure it was manufactured in Jan. 2019)...
  4. A

Are you sure it is AAA? That changes the form factor.
  5. A

I really hate to do this and I have been a staunch cheerleader for so long. But I just encounter the same standby issue as everybody else. Will still look for an exchange. Oh well, it was excellent while it lasted. Please reach out to me @TP-Wong . Or maybe somebody can tell me how to get to...
  6. A

This is just total lie. I don't buy it. This is getting ridiculous. I definitely don't work for Topping and this is the first Topping product I bought. I don't know why it is attacked by all the NEW MEMBERS so fiercely. 3 devices, who are you? Why would you be testing DX3 Pro?
  7. A

I am beginning to suspect that a lot of complainers here are hired by other brands. They all joined yesterday just to whine about something. I bought a Jan-2019 (1901XXXYYZZ) version, and it is fine, how can this be a problem post 1812 (Dec 2018.)? I just don't trust the negative reviews that...
  8. A

I just feel that a lot of complain is about the old version 1812X. (Probably means Dec 2018. And mine is Jan 2019 manufacturing date) And not enough people state the obvious, most people love it. Had no problem with it and wasn't going to replace any op-amp. BTW, I have a MIT degree in EECS...
  9. A

Had the Massdrop version of this. Everything is working well. Will buy again. Incidentally, the drop is available right now. 1901X version. Can't complain. I am using this with 1060C, 6XX, 580 and a few good IEMs.
  10. A

My experience with my purchase from Massdrop on Feb. 26th is so far flawless. Great unit. Get one.
  11. A

2 Weeks now... Bought it for $179 on Massdrop. Using Monolith 1060, Senn 580, 6XX, power monitors. Low Gain is perfectly able to drive them all. No problem at all. 1901-series. (I can't go past -10 db on low gain, too loud.) Came with v1.04 using driver 4.47.0 under Windows 10. Best...
  12. A

I'd say go for it. I got mine from massdrop and it works fine. it had 1.04 installed and for windows 10, I got the new driver. working really well.
  13. A

Bought mine on Massdrop. so far besides the line out buzz loud bomb, it is perfect... (which I will avoid carefully) using it with senn 580. 6XX. mono 1060 and power monitor from iLoud. Thanks guys. and @amirm had q1 mk2. e10k and fiio A5 in the past. Really enjoy this device. will be...
Top Bottom