Recent content by Awsmone

1. Awsmone

PS Audio PowerPlant 3 Review

Lol the whole idea of converting AC into DC then into AC and then finally into DC seems rather repetitive, pointless, inefficient , and overtly complicated
  2. Awsmone

Leema Acoustics Element DAC & Preamp Review

Nearlyl , is this an American spelling ;)
  3. Awsmone

Sutherland KC Vibe MK2 Phono Stage Review

Is the not a common problem of phono stages , the headroom: especially in mc?
  4. Awsmone

Topping DX7 Pro+ Review (DAC & HP Amp)

I much prefer from convenience built in power supply, less wires the results are incredible what dac chip is it using the implementation is incredible in such a small unit , noise suppression truly impressive
  5. Awsmone

Extreme Snake Oil

Thanks for doing that i watched the video for a laugh, but became so incensed by the drivel he was espousing I couldn’t keep watching, plus him playing with the PCs like some phallic replacement was really off-putting to me, it really has got ludicrous the prices ,and for what? , better to buy...
  6. Awsmone

Extreme Snake Oil

7. Awsmone

The Truth About Vinyl Records

I have a 16 inch turntable that Sony built for radio stations in I think 1979 if memory serves its playing now ;) Psx9
  8. Awsmone

The Truth About Vinyl Records

I bought records when they were so cheap they were giving them away sometimes, so built the physical media , from a collectors and historical perspective , I enjoyed the collecting for years , and it’s fun
  9. Awsmone

Carver Raven 350 Review (Tube Amp)

Hey the test protocol is faulty, no special dirt, grounding box, expensive pc, and ic’s , and room ioniser, and outside grounding rod and voltage regenerator with Ethernet Reclocking reconditioner, and dedicated audiophile server this is just totally amateur , I watch Jay and that’s what u have...
  10. Awsmone

Is Digital Audio Transmission Analog? [video]

His previous podcasts have said if you want to discuss measurements look elsewhere so that’s a surprise
  11. Awsmone

Yes agreed Darko did have a thing about troll postings which is understandable one way is to block, the second is to respond and the third is to ignore He has stated before he is not a site to discuss measurements but subjective analysis ( a free for all for saying whatever you like given the...
  12. Awsmone

All of the above easy MCQ
  13. Awsmone

I don’t think so Amir is pointing out that some people buying audio gimmicks are self deluding, that’s pretty contrary to an audio equipment salesman like Darko
  14. Awsmone

Hmm sounds like he knows your dangerous to his paradigm/business model, ie bottled water shouldn’t be measured ( funny enough it is for standard) and Cameron was a Trojan horse to show he is not scared of measurements . he was looking for any excuse to brush you off his videos are just...
Top Bottom