Recent content by AudioSceptic

1. AudioSceptic

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

More like a 5-year old.
  2. AudioSceptic

Does he even know the difference between slander and libel?
  3. AudioSceptic

I'm surprised that anyone making musical instruments would trust any subjective review instead of buying pro monitors as used in recording studios.
  4. AudioSceptic

He does want them measured, but only if he likes the results!
  5. AudioSceptic

Yes, I get the principles, but I just think in this case it would waste too much of Amir's time, on top of the amount he's already wasted (or spent, if you think the outcome will eventually make it worthwhile).
  6. AudioSceptic

Honestly, why? What is to be gained other than possibly just more trouble from Mr. Alexander if *anything whatsoever* doesn't please him? Plus, your time is better spent on, well, anything else!
  7. AudioSceptic

Surely *most* people!
  8. AudioSceptic

See my post #1962. He could so easily have taken that route, and I believe many in this industry would. He would have gained some respect for that, and maybe even a few new buyers, but no, for some reason he can't do that.
  9. AudioSceptic

I'm just trying to be an optimist, fool that I am. :)
  10. AudioSceptic

So all Tekton needs to do is share those new measurements with Erin so any differences can be discussed?
  11. AudioSceptic

That's all good, but not the point. The point is not about how this speaker was designed, but how the designer/manufacturer responded to a review of that speaker. There would be no issue whatsoever if Mr. Alexander had simply said something like That's OK. I wouldn't expect my speakers to...
  12. AudioSceptic

I can't stop chuckling, remembering that scene...:-)
  13. AudioSceptic

Yes, of course. That is exactly my point. In countries which still use the quaint British Imperial measurement system, it is common to use " to mean inches and ' to mean feet. If someone complains about measurements not being done in the precise, correct way, then they (insert favoured...
  14. AudioSceptic

Not even 10 pages.
  15. AudioSceptic

That looks like a general guide for *any* speaker, not for any one brand, let alone for this specific model.
Top Bottom