Recent content by audioeclectic

1. A

Arendal Sound 1961 Tower review (by Erin)

because when listening to them now, it is very obvious that they generate a distortion, before at the same volume level with the same music in the same room, they did not generate the distortion and failure that is manifested today, the failure currently is that the coil hits the the rear part...
  2. A

I understand very well what Amirm explains, especially what he says about the manufacturers also mentioning it so that you do not have the option of returning the new speakers if you did not like them. I understand very well that our mind sometimes plays a bad trick on us, however, being aware...
  3. A

At first when new I noticed that its treble was soft and low compared to the previous speakers I had, but I made the proper placement of the speakers, that the tweeter was focused on my ears and after 50 hours everything pleasantly improved its sound It is impressive, later I placed the acoustic...
  4. A

I have those fantastic tower speakers, my room is small, 13.12 X 12.46 feet, if I install the tower on the floor, It needs 11.48 feet of distance to the listening position, but my listening position in this room is 8.2 feet, so I added a 4 inch tall base, the tweeter beam reaches my ear level at...
  5. A

I measured 10 subwoofers.

Congratulations on your excellent work and conclusive results. Could you tell us at what temperature the measurements were carried out?
  6. A

Schiit Skoll Balanced Phono Stage Review

If I connect my single ended turntable via RCA to the Schiit Skoll, does audio come out via XLR? and with this connection scenario the LF works too?
  7. A

Schiit Skoll Balanced Phono Stage Review

I don't know if this has been asked before here, but I see on the Schiit page in its specifications that it says this: Low frequency filter: switchable from 2 poles to 15 Hz, totally passive, for balanced XLR outputs So the filter only works for the XLR output or also for Single Ended RCA output?
  8. A

ifi Zen Phono Review (phono stage)

I am noticing a detail that seems very favorable to me, and apart from that it makes me correct a possible error that I had, with this Audio Technical cartridge AT-OC9XSL with 100 ohms recommended load impedance, I had it configured in Ifi ZEN Phono with the gain of low MC Low: 1K Ohms, and I...
  9. A

Thank yo for your response, befor to purchase the cartridge and the headshell, I asked to Audio Technica technical support if that could be compatible with this tonearm, and they answer yes it it’s compatible and works fine, in fact they use in their web page, a picture with that cartridge...
  10. A

Mr Thorsten Loesch I have this setup, Audio Technica AT-LP7 turntable, AT-OC9XSL MC Phonocaptor and the ifi ZEN Phono, the ifi ZEN Phono caught my attention because of the design of the subsonic filter, I have it connected via XLR to my Schiit Freya S preamplifier, the The first question I have...
  11. A

If the speaker has an angle of inclination of 5 degrees, how far away should the listening position be, if my ears are 3.6 feet from the ground?
  12. A

Schiit Freya+ Pre-amp Review

Would be interesting if you measure again but with the Solid State Tubes named LISST Your Choice of No Tubes Freya+ also offers our LISST “solid state tube” option, which replaces your tubes with depletion-mode MOSFETs in tube-like cans.
  13. A

Schiit Vidar Amplifier Review

do you have some pics about that tweak, how you apply the sorbothane?
  14. A

I recently have the experience to physically review a 2 new Vidars from a friend of mine, he bought 2 Vidars in 2018, he configure in his system in mono with to Sonus Faber Soneto, the system sound grate and it doesn't present any noise, no physical noise form transformer, and no electrical...
  15. A

I have been test in different places my house and a friends house, the noise is in both channels, but much more the left channel, the noise does it with and without connecting the RCAs, obviously the sound is perceived in the speakers, but seated in the listening position I do not perceive it...
Top Bottom