Recent content by Audiochap786

1. A

Dirac

I have a Nad T778. I'm tempted to pay a professional to do Dirac setup for 2.0 stereo only setup. I've read quiet a few posts online with people preferring Dirac being off Vs on. Can any anyone give any input? I just don't want to waste money Thanks
  2. A

Options for streaming qobuz to amplifier with only optical input?

I'm looking to buy a Intergrated amplifier (used) I will probably go Primare I22 with built in DAC which does optical 192/24... I can get this for £500 How can I add something so I can stream Tidal/qobuz with the best possible audio quality, while using the Primary built in DAC? I need...
  3. A

hegel h95 or Arcam SA30?

You speak alot of sense... I was under the impression the T778 being an AVR wouldn't be as good as the ones listed? :)
  4. A

hegel h95 or Arcam SA30?

My speakers Fyne audio 502SP My main source will be Qobuz - studio I'm leaning towards the SA30 for Purley Dirac.... Is Dirac really worth it? My room has wooden floors with a large rug and no room treatment I'm looking for one box all solution under £2000 and will probably buy used Thanks...
  5. A

I've heard Subwoofer auto calibration with Dirac doesn't do that well?

Thanks for your amazing input, greatly appreciated! :)
  6. A

I think I'm over thinking things... Bass control is on the remote where I can adjust the bass up or down? If so, that's so obvious
  7. A

I have a Nad T778 I don't think that does bass management. Should I look into a miniDSP? :)
  8. A

I'm just keeping my options open and looking for further user opions:) Trust members here, more than Rel etc
  9. A

I asked Rel for help with dual Subwoofers setup with my speakers and Dirac and got this response. I've also watched a few YouTube videos on the Rel subs (TX7) and creators have mentioned they preferred without Dirac. Anyone else confirm? should I stay away from Dirac? :) " Honestly - i got...
  10. A

Should I add dual subwoofers? - I'm a tannoy fanboy

I own some Tannoy precision 6.4 speakers. I absolutely love them and have bought expensive Nad C399 and power amplifier to help compliment them further. I'm debating adding dual Rel TX9's with the thought of adding higher quality bass. My other alternative is to sell the 6.4's and buy the...
  11. A

lyngdorf Room perfect

12. A

Has anyone ever heard Tannoy Kensington prestige?

I'm a tannoy fan... I own precision range.. I dream of hearing/owning the Kensington range. Anyone share any experiences of them? Jamie from the UK :)
  13. A

lyngdorf Room perfect

Thread starter here... Have I been led down a rabbit hole, that a amplifier must have independent sub outs to sound best? Most amplifiers like Arcam SA30 , Nad C399 sub outputs all calibrate with Dirac as one subwoofer profile and not independently My subs will be placed next to my...
  14. A

Any success stories of polishing light swirls from gloss speakers?

Thanks for that... Really appreciate Hope your well :) Jamie
  15. A

Any success stories of polishing light swirls from gloss speakers?

Looking for some help, I do own a rotary car polishing machine :)
Top Bottom