Recent content by Audio tech

1. A

Power amplifier DIY builds..

The warm sound is a figure of speach.. Had a few conrad Johnson amps on the bench over the years. There are many amps to choose out there from class A..etc..
  2. A

My project was just a one off thing as my day job takes up a lot of time plus family life in the mix also.
  3. A

Valve amps they have a full warm sound to them.. Spent many a long night working dsl amps with roasted valves..as one guitar player liked to..(he's words..yes I can bias by my ear and like to see the tube glow just right!) These day's it double sided print and cheap mass production boards that...
  4. A

Amen to that.. My flare for electronics started in the late 80's in a old tv repair shop helping out the old grumpy tech, this guy would never give up on a tv or vhs player until it worked. He looked mad doc from back to the future and always happy to solve the ever growing pile of items in...
  5. A

Hello to all.. I'm a time serviced electronics tech by trade and have been repairing many brand name amplifiers over the years. Now, during 2008 my scrap pile was getting a littte out of hand with lots of blown large power amplifier from crown, peavey, marshall valve amps etc.. Mmm a real...
Top Bottom