Recent content by Astroboydivx

1. A

Recommended headphones for Iphone (no external DAC/AMP)

I'm flexible without going to the realms of the exotic - $500 I guess?
  2. A

Recommended headphones for Iphone (no external DAC/AMP)

Hi all, Apologies if this has been discussed earlier, but I've run a search over 'Iphone' and 'low impedance' and haven't come across anything. Anyway, I appreciate to get the most out of quality high impedance headphones on the move, a portable external Amp is the way to go. But for when it's...
  3. A

March Audio Sointuva

Have they been sent to Erin yet for testing?
  4. A

Osborn loudspeakers

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone has objective measurements for any of Osborn's speakers, but primarily either their Eclipse range or their Epitome Tower range? https://www.osbornloudspeakers.com.au/eclipse https://www.osbornloudspeakers.com.au/epitome-towers All their subjective...
  5. A

WTB: Revel F226Be or Revel F228Be - shipped to Australia

Yeah unfortunately I still haven't found anyone willing to ship internationally. So strange - take my money!
  6. A

WTB: Revel F226Be or Revel F228Be - shipped to Australia

Hi there, I'm keen to buy a pair of Revel F226Be or Revel F228Be. Prices in Australia are ludicrous, so I'm looking to purchase from overseas. My challenge is that not too many dealers ship internationally, so keen to understand if anyone knows how I can best proceed. Thanks!
  7. A

Hifiman Sundara Review (headphone)

I'm thinking of buying the Sundara. Given I have an iPhone/iPad, would it pair well with Hidizs S9, or is there another portable amp I should consider? Thanks!
  8. A

Revel F208 Tower Speaker Review

I listened to F208s at a dealer, and whilst they sounded very smooth and refined, I didn’t sense a wide soundstage. Is this more toe in related rather than a speaker flaw?
  9. A

Kef R3 + Stand or R7 ?

I see you’re in Europe. I know you didn’t ask, but I preferred the Focal over Kef sound. Have you listened to the aria 948 or a Kanta?
  10. A

Help me choose floor standers under 1000 euro (a pair)

Happy to help, the details were given to me by fellow ASR member @Rja4000 Great community!
  11. A

I also know of a Focal dealer in France who communicates over Whatsapp and payment is via Paypal. I know a guy in Canada who ordered from him. However in the end I wasn't comfortable with buyer protections given I'm in Australia. PM me if you want his name and phone number.
  12. A

Ok here we go.. this was provided to me by a fellow ASR forum member when I was on the hunt for Focal Aria 948's... You have several mainstream generalist mass retailers: https://www.boulanger.com/resultats?tr=focal+aria+948...
  13. A

Chrisr send me a PM and I’ll give you details of some dealers in France/Holland with sharp pricing
  14. A

Advice on upgrade choices for the best of Revel M106

Absolutely, excellent way to integrate a subwoofer/s and generally iron out the curve
  15. A

Advice on upgrade choices for the best of Revel M106

I would go Roon Server -> MiniDSP (Roon Endpoint, Volumio, DAC, DSP) -> Amp (I use a Purifi) -> M106 Per my signature below I have a similar setup but Kef LS50's
Top Bottom