Recent content by astcal

1. A

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

https://www.amazon.com/Detachable-Silver-Plated-Microphone-Audiophile-Replacement/dp/B09TLBGQLB/ref=dp_fod_sccl_1/143-0371485-9473258?pd_rd_w=YCNYN&content-id=amzn1.sym.550e945f-c48e-4794-aff0-cc9017996f0a&pf_rd_p=550e945f-c48e-4794-aff0-cc9017996f0a&pf_rd_r=K86QHVCM3D8XE4JQ4KG7&pd_rd_wg=2CAcc&pd...
  2. A

Your Desktop Audio Setup?

I just admire you guys can keep the desks so neat and clean. Mine is always a mess so no pictures....
  3. A

Recommendations for headphones with better bass response at under $200

yeah, I think ASR website has some kind of bug lately. This problem happens to other people too that copying links don't work as expected.
  4. A

After just one day of listening, I have to say the sound quality, noise insolation, and comfort is insanely good. I am buying a few more for all my family. maybe also for my neighbors, gardener, and cleaner, etc. ASR's influence on audio market is real. Ever since I joined ASR, I've...
  5. A

they look pretty good to me:
  6. A

just got mine today. I am trying them as I am writing. First IEM for me in a looooong time, more than 15 years since my last IEM. Very impressive indeed! now need to go back and read Amir's review ....
  7. A

Neumann KH 80 DSP + KH 750 DSP + MA 1 vs Genelec 8030C + 7050 + DIRAC

go with Neumann. For similar performance, the cost is better. MA 1, although quirky, has excellent results in the end. KH750 goes lower.
  8. A

Can anyone explain the vinyl renaissance?

another comparison of vinyl is tube amp -- it is really cool and nostalgic to have it on your desk, a truly lovely thing to behold. I have no problem with people indulge in the romantic feeling at all. This is why I stated that if your goal is to enjoy music purely without coloring or...
  9. A

What advice you wish you could have given to your younger self or someone new to this hobby?

(1) stick with active speakers (Neumann/Genelec). forget about passive ones completely. (2) get into headphones.
  10. A

OK, what are you guys buying yourselves for Christmas?

some good wines, including:
  11. A

Best SciFi movies

Blade Runner (1982) The Fifth Element (1997) Terminator 1 and 2 (1984, 1991) MIB (1997) The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) Back to the future (1985) Galaxy Quest (1999) Mad Max (1979)
  12. A

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

Today when I tried to recalibrate with my setup, 2x KH 80 + KH 750, I ran into the same error message. I have to install factory software from Focusrite (my audio interface) to show everything. According to Neumann, https://www.neumann.com/en-en/ma-1-faqs/, you may want to try universal...
Top Bottom