Recent content by Ashimaru

1. A

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

The linear phase is usually considered to be the one closest to the source. and fast roll off has a good frequency response up to 20kHz (no slightly decrease at least until 20kHz) and down fast around 22kHz, so not allows some energy to escape into ultrasonic frequencies. so in this case, fast...
  2. A

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

Ah, the app is suck. I equated the display in the app with @danadam measurements, and this is the order. With F1 not appearing in the app, so have to press both two buttons until they double blink to go to F1.
  3. A

MASSDROP Sennheiser HD58X JUBILEE Review (Headphone)

I really like the sound of the akg foam @solderdude mods with the foam side facing the driver, but the problem is that the double-sided tape is not very strong when it touches the foam, they come off very easily. Will using some kind of 3M tape last longer? or is there another trick?
  4. A

Drummers you can't mistake

Gavin Harrison
  5. A

Worthy replacement for Oppo PM-3

can I see a photo of your PM3 with that headband cover?
  6. A

Adventures in USB isolation ...

Can you provide the purchase link?
  7. A

USB bus noise

You are using Adum3160 or 4160?
  8. A

Desktop Speakers ~$2000 (Active & Silent)

Hi, can the Adum4160 drive an Apple dongle without an additional power supply?
  9. A

Adum3160 vs Adum4160 vs Topping HS01. Which should I use?

I have an audible noise problem from ground loop. I use Topping E30 and L30. The ground loop appears when plugging charger on my laptop. I'm currently using Adum3160, it removes most of the noise, but I still hear noise at max volume of Topping the L30 at mid gain and high gain. When volume...
  10. A

Ask me questions.

Ah, thanks for your reply. About the speakers, I hear Moondrop are developing their first passive speaker. Would love to hear your opinion when the product is released in the future.
  11. A

Ask me questions.

Hi John, what are your current favorite IEMs and headphones?
  12. A

Can I use Topping L30 for stage monitoring?

Thank You. Any recommendations for passive transformer DI box?
  13. A

Can I use Topping L30 for stage monitoring?

As a drummer, can I use the Topping L30 for monitoring? The chain is from an XLR male cable that comes from a snake cable/main mixer connected to an XLR female to RCA then to Topping L30 and IEM. Is it possible?
Top Bottom