Recent content by Arran

1. A

Denon AVR-X3700H AVR Review

Well for one it doesnt do mqa songs...
  2. A

Audioengine B-Fi whats everyones thoughts and connect it to avr im also using and emotiva power amp but simplicity is preferred for connectivity
  3. A

Does anyone know about a good wirless streaming dac for plugging into the x3700h av or does it plug in before hand with power amp. I am a bit confused and trying to work it out. Will a nvidea shiled pro work as a good enough for music streaming via tidal considering it supports atmos???
  4. A

So just checking i bought a x3700h and emotiva xpa gen 3, 3 channel power amp for the l/c/r from what ive read that will mean the center channel will draw power from the amp rather than internal amp even though you only assign for fronts as power amp. Also does the center unload its unused power...
  5. A

I am starting to think maybe I'll keep the yamaha 3060 till next year use that in full pre amp mode if it can and wait till next year as only having one hdmi 2.1 input seems a real kick in the teeth especially when they have given it two hdmi 2.1 outputs makes no sense.....
  6. A

Thanks so much might buy it today kind of excited im coming from a yamaha 3060 using a 7.2.4 , do you reackon this is going to be quite an upgrade. I hope so as read audsey review and it can be quite good with a bit of work hopefully will find out soon
  7. A

You guys seem knowledgeable can i aks a question in regards to the denon x3700. Im looking to buy it and use it as a prepro and have a 11x monoprice power amp due to the denons great reviews. However i am concerned with the hard clipping at 1.4v and with the monoprice 11x power amp rated at 1.6v...
  8. A

Quick Preout measurements Yamaha RX-A3060

Thanks for the reply im happy as well but as with this hobby always wonder about how to improve it. Got 7.2.4 system running monitor audio silver 500s, 4 x silver 100s, 4 x inceiling 380 idc, dual sb 16s, 4 x q10b earthquakes inside my large u shaped sofa and footstool using 2x xj 700dsp amps. I...
  9. A

Hey @dumpingg just wondering where the yamaha 3060 falls in ratings would say its bad good medium or you know just an idoits guide to get me into stuff would nice thank you
  10. A

I cant read what it all this quite means unlike amir's reviews wondering what if, even if not accurate this quick review means ie where does it rate the yamaha to other avrs is what im wondering?
  11. A

Well what does mean @dumpingg as i have thr same yamaha 3060 amd looking to use it as pre/pro and get maybe a 11x or 9x. Also what is power rating your finding for the all 4 channels driven.... i would love to know how the 3060 against other avrs
  12. A

Does any one have a yamaha 3060 reviewed or close model

After much reading ive decided a expensive pre/pro for the moment isnt worth it thanks to this site and sticking with the yamaha 3060 and get a monoprice 11x or maybe a 9x with a separte stereo amp. Running monitor audio silver 500s, c350, 4 x silver 100 and 4 x 380 idc. I would rather have the...
Top Bottom