ARNiTECT's latest activity

• A
    Thanks for link, I'd missed that the surrounds and backs are also swapped! I didn't notice this, as I typically downsample 7.1 to 5.1...
  • A
    I just noticed an issue using the Flex HT for both HDMI sources and a PC directly connected by 8 channel USB: the Centre and LFE...
  • A
    ARNiTECT replied to the thread MiniDSP Flex HTx.
    If I instead +10dB in one of the following, would this have the same effect? Bass Management (speakers at 0dB, LFE at +10dB) Channel...
  • A
    This makes sense, rather than messing about with the gain on the back of the sub. Does mean rerunning Dirac measurements, though. Its...
  • A
    I think I have set my Flex HT up incorrectly with my 7.1 system. It sounds great; much clearer than my previous nanoAVR HD & DL...
  • A
    I didn't make notes, but I'm pretty sure I did the following: - connect a cable from VAX01202 to LG G2's 'HDMI2-eARC' port (VAX01202...
  • A
    I'm not sure this applies to your situation, but I am successfully using 2 of these EDID cloning emulators for 8ch bitstreaming. I...
  • A
    I need to play about with EDID emulators too. For my eARC splitter (Ezcoo EZ-SP22H2EARCO), I leave the EDID on 4K7.1, but it is only...
Top Bottom