Recent content by aris

1. aris

Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra - Need disk image copy

To be fair, they do make note in their documentation that it supports boot mode to enable others to install other OS’s on. I’m not arguing the value of the device, I bought it after all. And yes, I’ve started a process to get support from Pro-Ject. Aris
  2. aris

Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra - Need disk image copy

I bought one of these recently, and was enjoying it fully, until for some reason I decided to install a base level Raspbian Buster without first making a copy of the default Volumio installed disk! Now of course I discover that the BT/Wifi chipset (LM811 based, so using Realtek 8723BU Linux...
  3. aris

March Audio P701 Mono Block Power Amp

I’ve also been listening to the P701 mono amps over the weekend, and have to say they are really great. Neutral, resolving, dynamic and provide strict control and coherence with my loudspeakers across all frequencies. I’m also very happy with the input buffer. I would not want any colouration...
  4. aris

They are for PMC MB2SE, using the RME ADI-2 DAC directly to the amps. Should be quite nice.
  5. aris

Yes, indeed I am looking forward to them! I just joined ASR and so far loving the fun here.
Top Bottom