Recent content by ArchDevil

1. ArchDevil

AVR for speakers

I am on in US or Canada so no craiglist here. I am in the Middle East and there is very limited options of used. that's why i listed what was available near me. I picked a VSX-524 in good condition for 120$. While it says it have Dolby TrueHD, i am not expending the system to 5.1 or higher due...
  2. ArchDevil

AVR for speakers

Yes i know adding a sub will make a big difference but my living room right now is not big so at the moment i want to try just 2.0 as this is my first speakers and later I'll add a subwoofer. I don't listen on High volume anyway. So basically any 5.1+ AVR with ARC will do? Ok! What about even...
  3. ArchDevil

AVR for speakers

Hi, I just got my first Bookshelf Speakers Polk XT15. I am looking to get a used AVR instead of an AMP because i would like to use HDMI ARC so i can control the volume from one remote and also i would add a sub later and who knows maybe a center channel in the future but right now 2.0 set and...
  4. ArchDevil

Speaker wire

First of all, thanks a lot for so quick responses. So after trying to find any info on the cambridge wires i went with @Chromatischism recommendation with this 12 Gauge Wire. A quick question, banana plugs are a must or it's just an easier way to connect the wire?
  5. ArchDevil

Speaker wire

Just bought Polk Audio XT15 as my first bookshelf speakers for my living room and forgot that it came without cables. Went to a local shop here and they have a bunch of Cambridge Audio wires but different types: CA Symphony 100, 200, 300, 400. They also have HAMA and Atlas brand cables which are...
Top Bottom