Recent content by archangel015

1. A

V-Moda Crossfade 1 vs V-Moda M-100

Is there any acoustic difference between the two? I see that the M-100 is $100 more expensive than Crossfade 1 while the former is just foldable and dual inputs while the latter is basically just wireless(can be wired as well) and without those 2 extra features. And would it be safe for me to...
  2. A

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I see, coz I remember audio gd products are like burned in or something.
  3. A

Does dx3pro need burning in? or no need to? Also, can I get recs for bassy headphones? I currently have an hd6xx.
  4. A

I see, I have also connected it through toslink, will that make any difference or which is better?
  5. A

Hello. I have a question, do i need an amp to use the dac part of this? or the sound goes through the dac then amp within already? Sorry, I'm still pretty new to this :D
  6. A

Dx3pro noob question

Does setting it to headphones automatically use its dac and amp together?
  7. A

Dac to go with Atom Amp?

I have a 6xx and currently using it together as amp but it feels i need a dac. I dont know if i should get an atom and use this as dac or something else?
  8. A

Dx3pro noob question

Hello, I'm still new to this so forgive my ignorance, I'm eyeing on that dx3pro. I'm wondering if I still need an amp for it if I use it as a dac or maybe vice versa. I'm also eyeing on that JDS atom but I don't know if I should follow the dx3pro as dac +atom or atom+other dac (please do...
  9. A

Dac to go with Atom Amp?

I have a dx3 pro, would that be a good dac for it?
Top Bottom