Recent content by anli

1. anli

Why do humans like jazz?

Jazz (mostly of 50-60) is one of the main (Classical is the next) my favorite genre. And complicated harmony isn't that factor attracting me (as we see in video). I'd say a rhythm (soloist dancing around main bit) is the most attractive, and notes intonation is the next.
  2. anli

Topping PA5 II Stereo Amplifier Review

Then only obvious differences can be accepted for sure, I guess.
  3. anli

Sorry, not sure how to have an impression on blind testing. The aim of blind testing is to get knowledge.
  4. anli

Is seems to be cars fans forum now.
  5. anli

Sorry, I guessed those issues details are in your memory, and you mean some technical conclusion.
  6. anli

Are ones the same? Similar to PA5 defect? Or just inappropriate using?
  7. anli

It depends on the final sensitivity of this mid-high section (including xover).
  8. anli

Really. Especially with 60W as max for the driver.
  9. anli

Your one does. Happy music listening.
  10. anli

Your extrapolations about what I mean indeed are just your fantasies. I mean exactly what I have wrote. Nobody without own ABXing experience is able to really understand that state. Those avoiding ABX are just happy to live in their "golden ear" world. It is great to be happy.
  11. anli

Any ABX experience results in healthy (and somewhat dramatic sometimes) mind shift. Then you start to distinguish mind-focus-based guessing and facts.
  12. anli

Sure, 99‰ it is the case.
  13. anli

ABX? By the way, sometimes "more details" feeling could be a result of dirty HF (being dirty it attracts attention).
  14. anli

All my own amps/schematics work from 0Hz (that is without capacitor in signal path). If this is the same case, why not?
  15. anli

Have not noticed any signs there the caps are in signal path.
Top Bottom