Recent content by AndrewDavis

1. AndrewDavis

FS: PURIFI STEREO AMP w/HYPEX POWER SUPPLY, EVAL 1 BOARD 400 WATTS of CLEAN POWER!!

Hello al! I’m sorry if I missed messages, my email notifications are off and I didn’t realize. This sold on Head-Fi
  2. AndrewDavis

FS: PURIFI STEREO AMP w/HYPEX POWER SUPPLY, EVAL 1 BOARD 400 WATTS of CLEAN POWER!!

For sale is a Purifi 1ET400A Stereo Amplifier with Hypex SMPS SMPS1200A400 power supply and the Purifi Eval1 board and a heavy duty Ghent Case. I never connected the Speakon outputs. Occasional use, good shape. Comes from a non smoking home, despite my homage to Sean Connery as my Avatar...
  3. AndrewDavis

SOLD!!! Allo Boss2 HAT Dac and Streamer.SOLD!!!

I’m sorry all, the unit is sold.
  4. AndrewDavis

Abyss Diana V2 2nd Review (Headphone)

This is a V2- the colors are different between the models. There is something that nags at me. If this pair is a V2, and the previous measurements of a Diana V2 are different, shouldn’t we withhold judgement until we address the difference and re-measure? Repeatability of results is one of the...
  5. AndrewDavis

SOLD!!!FS: Allo Revolution DAC w/Shanti Linear Power SupplySOLD!!!

Allo Revolution DAC w/ Shanti Linear Power supply. Tiny scuff on the even tinier screen. This DAC outperforms much more expensive DS DACS. Also allows you to adjust the harmonics in a very interesting way. $360 shipped CONUS.
  6. AndrewDavis

I didn’t want to unpack it so pictures are sort of limited.
  7. AndrewDavis

Allo Boss 2 Dac/Streamer Listing is for one Boss2 Dac HAT in case. RPI and power supply not included. Original listing is here: https://allo.com/sparky/boss2.html This HAT measures extremely well. Mine has a black acrylic case (as linked above) but the board (and therefore performance) will be...
  8. AndrewDavis

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

Agree, there has been lots of questions about it in the forums, and Matrix has been coy with their responses. Things like "the output impedance is less than 15 ohms, and shouldn't be a problem" (paraphrasing). A measured output impedance would have been interesting, too bad.
  9. AndrewDavis

Focal Clear Excellent Condition - Factory New Ear Pads and Drivers!!

Focal Clear in excellent condition. Lightly used, purchased Feb 2020. Just got it back from warranty service at Focal where they replaced the original drivers and the ear pads with brand new drivers and brand new ear pads. Has all original packaging and accessories. Even ships to you in the...
  10. AndrewDavis

FS: Topping D90 in Excellent Condition (9/10) - With All Cables & Accessories. non-mqa

Up for sale is a Topping D90 Balanced Dac. Used for 6 months. The DAC is in excellent condition. There is a very tiny imperfection on the top, I had to wear reading glasses to see it and I did my best to capture it in the picture. Otherwise, perfect condition with all accessories pictured. I...
  11. AndrewDavis

Violectric V200 Headphone Amp -

Violectric V200 in perfect working order. There are discolorations from rubber dac feet on the bottom, and light ones on top. The only scratch in the finish is on the top of the amp, back left corner. I tried to present it in the pictures. These pictures show details and marks more than it...
Top Bottom