Recent content by Andreas007

1. Andreas007

Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

Are you serious? I get the joke. ;) But as a German it has serious impact, still.:eek:
  2. Andreas007

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

I‘m confused. Suddenly this speaker is not good enough anymore? Doesn‘t match with Amir‘s review and neither with the fact that many studios are using them as a reference. Also look at Amir‘s conclusion with respect to bass capability when comparing 150 vs 310. 310 clearly wins. To me it sounds...
  3. Andreas007

Beyerdynamic DT 880 600 Ohm Review (Headphone)

Thanks for this input. I suspected something like that. You‘re right, most music I listen to is not that bass heavy (despite my inclination towards BASS 305 :cool:). I guess it‘s time to get a cleaner reference. Nevertheless, I really like the overall tonality of the DT 880.
  4. Andreas007

Beyerdynamic DT 880 600 Ohm Review (Headphone)

I don't get this review. My DT880 Pro, 250 Ohm has clean and deep bass - ok, maybe not Harman curve but far from being anemic. I have to nearly max out the ADI-2 Pro to harmful listening levels together with amir's EQ to get any "complaints" from this headphone. So, either I can't hear bass...
  5. Andreas007

Chapeau ou non? (PCM5102MK non-HAT DAC review)

Excellent! I find it somehow cute that you explain the french title. Next time let us figure it out by ourselves. ;)
  6. Andreas007

Lehmannaudio Decade Phono Stage Review

Overpriced with technical flaws and no stand alone features. Rated poor. Come on, these companies think it is still the 90‘s where you could get 500 % margin out of simple electronics in pretty cases. Thanks to Amir who changed this game!
  7. Andreas007

A Call For Humor!

Idiocy knows no bounds these days. Why even pixel out the name? Their stupidity should fall back on them..
  8. Andreas007

Standards for Audio Electronics Measurements?

I think setting a standard by Amir/ASR like "ASR certified" or something else is not necessary. This project started free of any constraints and yet managed to have tremendous impact on the industry (heck, he even got invited to AES). That's quite an accomplishment! A new "standard" by ASR is...
  9. Andreas007

Weiss DAC205 DAC Review

I don't see a total failure but the multitone is not acceptable - not then and not now. Especially considering the price. Fair assessment by Amir.
  10. Andreas007

A Call For Humor!

Actually, this is a serious way to insulate a house - if you know how to do it. Near to my location a monastery recently built a guest house in this way. Have a look at this pdf with loads of example houses: Straw Insulation Sorry, only in German.
  11. Andreas007

Cayin Mini-CD MKII CD Player Review

After two CDP reviews I'm tempted to send my Kenwood DP7090 to @VintageFlanker - 8x PCM1702. Would be nice to know if it was really as good as claimed. But I fear transport damage. :confused:
  12. Andreas007

A Call For Humor!

13. Andreas007

Bose QuietComfort 45 Headphone Review

Isn‘t 8 kHz the infamous Beyer-peak? :cool:
  14. Andreas007

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

Don‘t be too excited, I can imagine they will cost around 5500 Euros/pair? Besides that they will be surely fantastic!
  15. Andreas007

Roksan Attessa Streaming Amplifier Review

While a hot case is not desired a well constructed amp shouldn't care about it. I once had a Bryston B60 amplifier which got insanely hot (up to 75 °C) when pushing my 2 Ohm speakers (clearly some sort of abuse). Nevertheless, it is still running flawlessly after 25 years (currently, a friend of...
Top Bottom