Recent content by andersee

1. A

Comparing my three XLR cables from DAC to amp

Hi Blumlein 88, Thanks for showing the result. Yes, it is a funny feeling. And, how to say, somewhat refreshing, too. :)
  2. A

I will keep this in mind. Thanks for letting me know.
  3. A

Hello LightninBoy, thanks for the testing and the nice comments. :) I am convinced that I'm another ordinary person. :)
  4. A

For those who commented and help me to test further, I thank you very much.
  5. A

Hi all, Now, I have 3 short flac files side-by-side, and I don't need to switch the cables. And.. I must confess that the differences among them that I perceive are quite reduced and small.. I am still confused since I did think they sounded different, and since I thought my ears are...
  6. A

Thanks a lot, Blumlein and solderdude. I reduced to ~15 sec in FLAC format. I used the sound card in my desktop (RealTek) using 3.5mm-to-RCA cable by blue jean. Hope this answers your question.
  7. A

play: MS Groove Music, Windows audio set to 44.1KHz. record: Audacity at 96kHz, 24-bit, WAV (as stated above).
  8. A

Only ~25MB x 3 = 75MB. Do I need to convert to FLAC?
  9. A

Hi solderdude, This was my first-in-life recording using computer, -.- but I tried to keep up with your requirement. - Exactly same song, same setting except the three XLR cables. Regular level of volume (~11hour level). - Luckily, I had a 3.5mm-2-RCA cable. I used Audacity at 96kHz, 24-bit...
  10. A

Yes, I do. :) All connections (including outer body) were good. But, I appreciate your comment.
  11. A

- I did not have anyone to help me on the test, so it's up to you whether you believe or not. But, I can say the cables sound different. - For any song, I listen one song for 30~45 seconds and shift the cables to listen to the same phrase. I do it multiple times for the same phrase.
  12. A

I have Topping D90 MQA and Topping A90, together with Hifiman Ananda. So, I wanted to have a good enough (but not expensive) XLR cables to connect D90 and A90. - First, I ordered one from Markertek. (Canare's premier L-4E6S Star-Quad cable)...
  13. A

Sold - Topping D70 DAC

Hi Masthope, The unit was perfectly working, and it is in the box now. 1) I have another person who replied earlier. 2) I fully understand your comments, but I am not open for further price reduction since the price is already quite lower than what you would see in ebay. Used D70 is priced...
  14. A

Sold - Topping D70 DAC

For sale is a mint condition black Topping D70 DAC. Excellent DAC with very good musicality. I upgraded to D90, so sell this one. Thanks.
  15. A

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Thank you for commenting this. I just bought D90 MQA, and was quite curious on the operating temperature..
Top Bottom