Recent content by AMKAM

1. A

non-linear Class-A amp with fun sound

Ya i run through pc with KMplayer and will try Equalizer APO
  2. A

i am a complicated guy :) :p Thanks for being straight-forward and nice at the same time. I do feel like I will waste a lot of money going in that direction, and also, reading all the threads, I feel like it's not doable. When it comes to headphones, I already have the Fostex-T50rp Mark 3 and...
  3. A

how about SS amp with tube-amp and is ifi audio pro ican signature also Class-A amp. pro can reviews looks all in one desire.
  4. A

Overwhelmed replays from SuicideSquid DVDdoug Killingbeans
  5. A

is it same case when driving efficient headphones?
  6. A

Thanks for being straight forward. In the case of distortion and noise what are Class-A amp are for then? when you say Class A/B amp u mean like SingXer SA-1. NO idea about Class-D amp
  7. A

that is a good advise but sadly i am a headphone guy for now.
  8. A

Not looking for the best, but for money's worth and performance that can be heard. Let's get real here: I don't have much in-person experience with Class-A amps, but I heard they are very powerful and linear from reviewers. From this, what I am looking for is a fun, warm sound with not much...
  9. A

about A90d

i don't know about no rules, but i think what ur saying is very valid especially about sensitivity in headphones. i have AKG K712pros and DT 770 80ohm version. K712 are bit hard to drive but DT 770 are easy to drive. when i use K712 in L gain and step 1 power in 60 volume. Everything is fine...
  10. A

about A90d

Generally, people say not to push headphone amplifiers past 3 o'clock. I have been doing this to my Ifi Zen Can and Zen DAC. Personally, when pushed, distortion happens. More experienced people will add more facts to this. I recently purchased the top A90d, and the Q is the same, knowing that...
  11. A

powering AEon 2 noire's

are u powering ur aeon's bal?
  12. A

powering AEon 2 noire's

planed to buy AEon 2 noire. what i hve is ifi zen dac/can and i heard noire need more power, so the Q is do i need to upgrade my amp or will it be enough to run noire's in bal through zen can? if amp is a must this are what i hve in mind Singxer - SA-1 TOPPING - A90 Discrete Cayin - iHA-6 or the...
  13. A

is Cayin - iHA-6 worth now

never had thx AAA 789 but i hear Cayin - iHA-6 is close or better than 789. so what is Cayin - iHA-6 sound like and how does it do now when A90 and A90d or even Singxer - SA-1 are available. i know i am throwing everything which are different in sound but i am curious and also thinking about...
  14. A

its about 600's family

i have been thinking of buying HD600 for a long time but never did. then a lot of things changed like 650, ndh 20's, dt 1990's, 660s and now there is ndh 30's. seen a lot of reviews back and forth on each one of them and there is something about 600 family. never heard 600 or 650 but i want to...
  15. A

What amp should i get for my first time

That is a perfect question to ask :p. i was curious and wanting to step-up. i am totally opposite from audiophile, i like warm and fun sounds.
Top Bottom