Recent content by Alexx

1. A

WiiM Pro Plus - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

We all get crazy when it comes to new products :) Let's be patient, it won't be a few days difference that will change our choices. Obviously if it were to happen in a week I would be very happy!!!:D:D See you soon.
  2. A

@Brantome A thousand thanks. Good news, if their answer was imprecise I think it's good to have confirmation that it will probably be put on the market before June and that it will have a better DAC. We look forward to it being available. Thanks again.
  3. A

@Brantome : Thanks so much for the link, very kind. In fact, there is a lot of talk about this device and expectations are high. I'll copy/paste the answer they gave me from their customer support service, I went to look for it in my email: """""" Thank you for reaching out to us and for...
  4. A

@Brantome: I made it perfectly clear (maybe some mistake with the translator). I repeat, the answers were given to me by the Wiim assistance service, I believe they are reliable, when they say that the Ultra model will have a remote control, probably the same DAC as the Ptro Plus and will be...
  5. A

I contacted Wiim customer service and they gave me this information (I believe their answers are reliable). They say the date is around June, the other technical answers should also be correct, even if they were quite vague in giving precise answers... I think it's also normal that they don't...
  6. A

Wiim Ultra will be released in about 3 months. It seems to have the same DAC, remote control and display, if the price is still low like the other models it is certainly an excellent product.
  7. A

KEF R3 meta Measurements

550 dollars for a medium-high price seems madness, even if prices are now out of control and this does not make the market easier. After several direct tests with R3 and R3Meta I still haven't been able to decide and understand if it's worth the change... R3 has a warmer midrange, but a more...
  8. A

KEF R3 Meta - Review & Measurements by Erin

The new Rega Elicit MK5 amplifier has finally arrived (the first one was defective). In the next few days I will connect it to the Kef R3 (from all the reviews I have read I don't think it is worth switching to R3 Meta). I'm very interested in Mofi Sourcepoint 8 (Andrew Robinson project) do...
  9. A

A thousand thanks. I'll try to decide in the next few days, in any case the Rega seemed to me to have a better mid-high range than the Nad 399. I hope I was right to change....... It's not easy for the speakers, in theory the meta series must be better in every respect, I have to say that I...
  10. A

An information. I have a pair of R3s (no destination) I just changed amplifier because in the high range they gave the impression of being too forward (S-C-Z sibilants). Before I had a Nad 399 now I got a Rega Elicit MK5 and I find it "warmer" in the medium-high range. I was thinking of...
  11. A

Cambridge Audio CXN V2 Measurements (Streamer & DAC)

Just released and available in Italy, price 1049 euros. Price of the CXN V2 999 euros..... basically the same. I imagine in the next few days the V2 will drop otherwise there would be no point
  12. A

@biglebowski : A thousand thanks!!! I didn't know about this new model, fantastic. I certainly have no problem waiting, it seems to come out around May. If in addition to the small remote control it also has the screen it would be perfect, and I imagine at a lower price than the CXN V2 Now I...
  13. A

It's a shame that the Wiim Pro Plus doesn't have a screen (I have one) otherwise it would be the perfect machine for my needs... I don't know "Roon" at all, in fact they told me that if I have the CXN V2 the functionality improves and is there the possibility of re-searching music by...
  14. A

@Pinch : Unfortunately I don't know this model well. I also have some doubts about this streamer, I'm undecided whether to get this one or the N25 Audio Cocktail (similar price). I don't know it, I still have to buy it (I can try asking my dealer about this red button and I'll let you know)...
  15. A

OK thank you. In practice the biggest differences are at the graphic level of the technical measurements :) Encouraging at least the choice becomes easier and less stressful.....welcome to an old Wolfson also because it is now on promotion for 800 euros. Do you know anything about whether...
Top Bottom