Recent content by alekc

1. A

iFi Pro iCAN Headphone Amplifier Review

Indeed. Pro iCan shows how great is Micro iCan SE considering their price levels. SE made me to buy Pro eventually and while Pro is not a master in any particular area I still like it very much.
  2. A

Mytek AMP+ Review (Stereo Amplifier)

So I've spent few hours with Mytek AMP+ last week and I wonder what are those other class D amps @amirm had in mind? It is hard to consult review index to find potential competitors since even Mytek AMP+ is missing from the list. I would be grateful for any tips.
  3. A

Weird Cars Thread

Great SAAB. Brilliant cars especially comparing price to quality, handling and design. No other car manufacturer came close to their perfection. You forgot one of the last but brilliant model Turbo X. Only Audi RS4 can compete with it. Amazing car. Only in black :) This is first Saab 4x4...
  4. A

The whole problem with streaming is that you don't really own anything, you just rent it and you never know if what you like will still be available tomorrow or not, not to mention changes in mixes without any warnings. As for Roon there is Audirvana that costs fraction of it and unless you have...
  5. A

Audiolab 6000CDT experience

Honestly speaking I do not see a good reason to go with CDT-10 since basically it has better power circuit. Since you do not care about upsampling I would suggest reconsider numprime products and maybe went witch cheaper solution. One note: nuprime is almost dead silent which can be very...
  6. A

Audiolab 6000CDT experience

@guybrush nuprime cdt-8 is smaller, very transparent and provides upsampling options and is tray based. Audiolab 6000CDT has better remote, is larger, is slot loader and provides no upsampling options. 6000CDT is also cheaper. If you want small CD transport there are many other options a lot...
  7. A

Review and Measurements of Mytek Brooklyn DAC

May I ask what amp have you been using with Qutest?
  8. A

Chord v Mytek

Hi, Hope it is not too late to answer you question even if only partially. I haven't used both Mytek Brooklyn Bridge and Hugo TT2 with speakers - I have cans only experience. TT2 is definitively more musical than Mytek Brooklyn Bridge/DAC+, however honestly speaking I was disappointed with TT2...
  9. A

2 people listening to the same source at the same time

Chord Mojo has 2 headphones outputs but you have to agree on volume level first ;) Love it for testing different headphones but works also for listening with a second person.
Top Bottom