Recent content by alejandro888

1. A

DSP for audio control of Purifi D'Appolito

just checked some info about AUDIOLENSE and ACOURATE at ACOURATE I found a lot of information about possible XO filters: - Butterworth - Linkwitz-Riley - Neville-Thiele - Bessel links - Bessel rechts - Horbach-Keele - sinc-Filter - RIAA/Deemphasis-Filter at AUDIOLENSE I didn't found any info...
  2. A

anyway, if I use Motu UltraLite-mk4 as an audio interface, I have to put my crossover FIR filters via Audiolense in my Mac. Than the Mac send through a multichannel-convolver the signals with the indicated frequency to the Motu interface channels, and from Motu signal goes to amps. So now the...
  3. A

now I understood the chains with convolved and Audio-Interface, but their is a small fact that Audiolense is only working on Windows. Original from Audilonse site: You need a Windows PC and a microphone hooked up to your system to measure your speakers and generate correction / crossover...
  4. A

Thank you for the detailed explanation. I also checked the links and studied in detail al possibilities described in the links. In such a way, I see no possibility to play music also with a turntable. an this is the main point to combine analog and digital. My plan was to set up a chain as follows
  5. A

Sorry, but I can not follow your ideas fro 100% - MacMini is clear for me. I can use it as a streamer for Tidal, Spotify act. connecting through USB C to Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen. - Rogue Amoeba's LoopBack (120 $) -> combine audio source - channel routing -- Kushview Element...
  6. A

I checked the miniDSP products, but don't know how to proceed before DSP, if DSP has no Analog inputs and no volume control. because I will combine before DSP digital and analog signals Vinyl/ROON Endpoint - DAC/DSP with volume control - AMP - Loudspeakers This was the idea. All parameters...
  7. A

I already seen miniDSP SHD, but a I read I cannot control it via iPad and new Mac with M1
  8. A

Hi! just planing new HIFI chain for our new home. Plan is to build D'Appolito speakers with Purifi Midsubs 6,5 and Bliesma T34B-4 tweeter. As power amp I will build PURIFI based 4 Chanel Amp. So now some questions to the components before AMP. The Speakers should be active controlled through a...
Top Bottom