Recent content by Alec246

1. A

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

My 22Ohm Etys are working perfectly fine with the unit. Never had any trouble so far.
  2. A

It has its own volume slider, where I see it tries to force 0dbs. But for example, Tidal Exclusive Mode has a bug that when music passes, it will change the Volume of the DAC, and I have to go in there and force it to 100% again. It happens even with Volume Equilizer being Off..
  3. A

Hey guys, just a couple of question after my Topping arrived. Really nice so far. I honestly can't say I hear a difference between this and the Apple Dongle I was using. But the numbers dont lie, and I really like this elegant unit over my desk, and controlling volume physically as well. Also...
  4. A

Hehe, should at least make my Ety sound closer to reference, which is the main goal anyway
  5. A

Well, will deal with my Credit Card later, as I have purchased a DX3Pro+ unit for my Setup :) Somethign I hope I can spend years without ever considering an upgrade. Now, I have been thinking. My Etymotic ER3XR is said to get the sound signature of the much higher priced ER4s with an impedance...
  6. A

Hmmmm interesting. If indeed its the case, it would be the best fit for my Iem on desktop. The Portable Dacs have gone all over 100+, or sold out, due to shortage. I will continue using my Apple DAC while i wait for Aliexpress to solve the issue i have go refund my previous DAC. And If they do...
  7. A

Skipping the 50+ pages on this thread, may I ask a kind member of the topic, to resume one thing for me? Is this DX3+ Pro suitable to use with my Etymotics ER3XR IEMs. It seems to have an issue with clipping i read? Would it be the best option outside purchasing separate amp and dac? Thanks!
  8. A

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

Oh thats a nice price on them. Too bad with Shipping it goes to 19 euros here! But I will look for an affordable USB C Extention Cable, now that you confirmed it works!! Thx
  9. A

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

I asked AliExpress for refund on my Tempotec Dongle, and will be using an Apple USB-C Dongle in the meanwhile, at least until the market shows a nice product again that doesnt have to cost 100+ euros. May I have a suggestion on how to use these on a desktop? The USB connector is on the back of...
  10. A

Tempotec Sonata HD Pro Review (headphone Adapter)

I can only agree, with the Marketing trying to deceived the costumer, as it well did to me. You purchase in 2022, a Product that is mentioned as HD Pro sucessor, and it comes with a DAC Chip made in 2016? While the HD Pro that it suceeded used top of class hardware built in, there is no...
  11. A

Update: Still happening when I restart Windows, Volume if Full again
  12. A

I did just that. It may have solved the issues. Fingers crossed! Flashed my unit, also installed the Windows Drivers from their website, even though they date back to 2018
  13. A

Happens everytime I disconnect and connect the unit via USB, resets Volume to Full. Didnt test if it would hold if I kept it connected during a system reboot
  14. A

Is there any way I can default Windows to not set Volume to Full whenever I connect my Tempotec DAC? I am always afraid I am going to blow up my IEM, or worse, my ears!!
  15. A

Here is what I get from my confirmed HD III in USB Device Tree Vendor ID : 0x22E1 (TempoTec Corp) Product ID : 0xE206 Device ID : USB\VID_22E1&PID_E206\6&2838F1DC&0&4 Hardware IDs : USB\VID_22E1&PID_E206&REV_0001 USB\VID_22E1&PID_E206
Top Bottom