Recent content by Aldoszx

1. Aldoszx

Topping E30 DAC Review

Take a look here. There is a problem with trailing space in Topping name DACs witch can cause some problems under Linux. So, I've asked Topping support for a fix and they submitted a firmware. So, even there is not publicly available, the latest firmware for first revision of E30 (with AK4118)...
  2. Aldoszx

Topping E30 DAC Review

Mine is v1.09 I would like to ask you to make a test. Please tell me if yours E30s shows the correct bitrate for 44.1 PCM when is in pure DAC mode, not preamp ! Thank you.
  3. Aldoszx

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

I suppose we are talking about D10s here, is that right? In this case, you don't have to use a power supply ! D10s is powered directly from USB port. There is not a separate power input socket.
  4. Aldoszx

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Thank you for your opinion. I am glad to see you like the functionality of E50. It is indeed a good product. Unfortunately, like @DIYguy also said, there are things that could, and must be improved in my (and not only) opinion. There are indeed always another options, but we are not talking here...
  5. Aldoszx

So, it seems that is not related to a specific OS or audio player. Your experience confirm that. Anyways, I will try to do another test, using also another audio player distro to fully confirm that. In my opinion, this is a poor implementation of the standby feature in the firmware that could...
  6. Aldoszx

I have a similar issue with my E50. I am using Roon and Ropieee endpoint. After entering standby, first attempt to play something from Roon gave me an error, the device could not be found. I have to wait a few seconds for the E50 to become available and after that starts playing at second...
  7. Aldoszx

Need help. Ears hurting after upgrade.

I think (if you didn't already do) you have to calibrate your 2.1 system. The volume must be aligned, otherwise you will hear a large amount of bass and this is not right. This is a guide from Adam Audio. The are also another good guides to do that, but this could be an example. I've had the...
  8. Aldoszx

Remote codes for Topping?

I have an ESP8266 IR blaster controlled from Home assistant. The codes captured for topping E50 are the following: #Topping RC-15A On/OFF : IrSend {"Protocol":"NEC","Bits":32,"Data":"0x11EE18E7","DataLSB":"0x887718E7","Repeat":0} Vol- : IrSend...
  9. Aldoszx

I have E50 and I can confirm that supports both digital connected ! Mine is connect via toslink to PC and via optical to TV. I can switch the inputs as needed without issue.
  10. Aldoszx

I am using my E30 with an ancient Samsung TV (2010 I think) and everything is OK.
  11. Aldoszx

Does "Hi-Res" audio create noise pollution for pets?

My tom cat always stays with me when I am listening to music. So, I don't think is something that could bother him.
  12. Aldoszx

Unable Download Topping Drivers from their Website

I have the same problem ! It is not working even if I change the browser (Firefox, Chrome or Edge). Also disabling antivirus does not help.
  13. Aldoszx

RCA to XLR cables - quality and can you damage monitor?

I am using such cables without any problem so far !
  14. Aldoszx

studio monitor

Adam Audio T5V. But is in the same price range as Kali, unfortunately.
Top Bottom