Recent content by aldo24

1. A

Speakers and AMP for 2.1 setup under 500€

Mainly Digital Sources, PC / Tablet / Smartphone (Spotify + Tidal) but I'd like to listen to my cd's too, as im making my cd collection... I was really close to buy the zen dac v2 yesterday but im still in thoughts...
  2. A

thanks for quick respond! that's sad... I was just watching Zeos review on this amp, and he didn't left a good review either... rca sources bleed to each other etc. Its just that there's a sale offer in Greece these days, and I can find it for 350euros , and A-S501 for 400. I don't even have...
  3. A

I find it stupid to start a new conv about this. Does anyone know how much output the headphone jack of the A-S301 has? I own the AKG K361 headphone 32ohm, as far as I know as an audiophile newbie, that's "easy to drive" ? but I really want to be sure.
  4. A

My first hifi system

Vinyl is hard to collect and to maintain and its more expensive to get it play right... I think CD is easier... any suggestion for my 1st set up?
  5. A

My first hifi system

Source will be spotify from now... I know 320kbps MP3 is a joke to even bother upgrading but in my head it all plays a role. Collecting CD'S is something I want to do because I love having a physical touch with media! I can see my self moving to Tidal when I set up my gear, CD'S can't be my main...
  6. A

My first hifi system

I'd prefer new equipment...
  7. A

My first hifi system

thanks for the reply. Im planning to listen on my living room...
  8. A

My first hifi system

Hello everyone! Im new here so please let me know if I make mistakes. I want to start my journey as an audiophile. I always look for budget and dont wanna spend too much because I dont have high expectetions, though, I think we always look to buy the best according our budget. I dont have room...
Top Bottom