Recent content by airgas1998

1. A

Kef R Meta Series Release

i always thought when a YTber did a deep unbox of the former model r11 that it certainly looked subpar for the then full retail price of 6k u.s.
  2. A

$30K Budget - On the quest for my "end game" speaker

don't forget the u.s patent dept knows Eric very well for some reason....;)
  3. A

$30K Budget - On the quest for my "end game" speaker

so what happened to the revel audition back a couple of months?? fall through??
  4. A

Andrew Jones MoFi Speakers

You know you're right...I vaguely remember something like that...
  5. A

yes, they look wacky without proper stands...
  6. A

nasty ground loop noise??

yeah for some reason it's going through my aux RCA connection because if I simply disconnect one channel it's gone...and when I listen just with my 2ch gear and not select the aux input it's whisper quiet...or vice versa if I just turn on my avr there's nothing...any good iso trans available in...
  7. A

preamp aux input (rca) into my avr front l/r preouts(rca) my preamp has a "fixed volume" setting where all I have to do is turn it on and then my avr controls the volume of the 2 front channels...plus of course the other 3 channels plus sub...
  8. A

well, maybe "nasty" is the wrong word.... it's not audible when sound is coming out of the speakers just when there's a pause or a quiet passage. i can't use any other pre outs on the avr other than front l/r. Remember this is for a home theatre set-up...ill try another set of RCA's..
  9. A

i have a 2-part system where I mend my preamp with my ht avr via using aux(fixed) from my pre to my avr pre out fronts connection using standard RCA interconnects. Unfortunately this connection created a nasty hum like you here with a guitar and amp hookup. I know it's this connection as it's...
  10. A

Canton Vento 826.2 Speaker Review

hometheatrehifi gave the Vento 100 high remarks and came up with a flat fr when tested.. don't know anything about how they test things and if it's flawed or not il leave that up to you guys... Canton Vento 100 Floor Standing Speaker Review https://hometheaterhifi.com › reviews › canton-vento-1...
  11. A

i guess it supposedly was targeted for "mid-century" looks. why I have no idea maybe a certain audience....
  12. A

i see this as a simple plug for AJ from Steve...grain of salt for sure on this video...
  13. A

yeah well not so much anymore check out the later video he posted... he's not saying necessarily anything bad about the speaker per se but the source of where it's mfg'd...
Top Bottom