Recent content by aHaidc

1. A

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

I agree. What the point of releasing the new DAC(s), Pre(s) and Amp(s) of Topping and some similar brands at this price point if there are only slight (or no) improvement. I'm sure they would sound the same for the science-phile guys here. The only thing is improved (or increased) would be the...
  2. A

Speaker Sensitivity and Power

I've just noticed what you replied. The speakers with same sensitiviy which had the impedance closer to (or less than) 5ohm at around 300hz-400hz needed less power (watt) to reach 94db.
  3. A

I read the measurements on that stereo.de website and many of the 87db sensitivity speakers had vary needed power (watt) to reach 94db loudness. Quite strange? You meant they misprinted many times for most of their measurements?
  4. A

Hello, I just read the measurements which were measured by stereo.de of the Dynaudio Confidence 30 and 50. I don't understand why both speakers are measured 87db of sensitivity, and both have 3.5 ohm min impedance but The Dynaudio Confidence 30 needs 5.8W to reach 94db. While the Dynaudio...
  5. A

Dynamic Range Question

Hello, I have a question about how to calculate Dynamic Range for an Amplifier. Let's say: A-weighted STNR is 84db. And the Power at 1% of the Amplifier is 300W for 8ohms and 500W for 4ohms. So the Dynamic Range of that amplifer is around 111db (300W into 8ohms) or 114db (500W into 4ohms)? And...
  6. A

About Luxman M900U Measurement

Hello guys, I found this measurement on Sound Stage Network of the Luxman M900U, the measurement stated that: Output noise (stereo mode), 8-ohm load, balanced inputs terminated with 600 ohms, Lch/Rch Wideband: 0.532mV/0.546mV, -74.5dBW/-74.3dBW A weighted: 0.164mV/0.166mV...
  7. A

Topping USB Input/Windows 10 Issue - Possible Driver Issue

Mine worked normally but the usb was died out. I was lucky because my DX7Pro was at the last month of warranty. My dealer gave me another one after they confirm it was an USB issue.
  8. A

Do Audiophile Network Switches Make a Difference (video)?

I think the same way. The video should be shorter with information focus on what people should know. Or the long video can be same as some other reviews such as. 00:00 Introduction. What is network swiches? 05:00 Why are they the same/difference? 11:30 conclusion... and so on. People who already...
  9. A

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

This one looks promising but I would wait for the 'tube' preamp that @JohnYang1997 has mentioned before :) I would like to have some 'noise' and 'distortion' on my system. It would be great if have the both SS and Tube mode on that (giant killer?) preamp. BTW, is this an analog preamp?
  10. A

Crosstalk/Channel Separation. How much is good enough?

How much Crosstalk would be good enough for DAC/Preamp/AMP?
  11. A

Rotel Michi M8 Measurement

HifiNews just released their lab report on the Michi M8. https://www.hifinews.com/content/rotel-michi-m8-mono-power-ampiifier-lab-report Continuous power (<1% THD, 8/4ohm) 1322W / 2250W Dynamic power (<1% THD, 8/4/2/1ohm) 1640W / 3130W / 1790W / 960W Output imp. (20Hz–20kHz/100kHz) 0.024-0.14ohm...
  12. A

Rotel Michi M8 Measurement

Hello, I read the measurements made by Stereo.de (German) about the Rotel Michi M8 https://www.stereo.de/hifi-test/produkt/rotel-michi-m8-1793 I had to translate it into English by google and not sure I read the sentence right. And I don't understand all the measurements as well. "Very good...
  13. A

Pop sound from speakers

It is impossible to change to change to other line because the ceiling fans share the main power cord with the whole room. Look like I have to add something to get risk of the pop.
  14. A

Pop sound from speakers

Hello, my current system is NUC > Topping E30 > Pass Labs XA25 > Klipsch Heresy 4. I can hear a pop sound from my speakers whenever I adjust the step dimmer of my ceiling fan. If I adjust to higher number (the fan will rotate faster), there will be NO pop sound. But it will pop whenever I reduce...
  15. A

Revel F328Be Speaker Review

@amirm Would you measure the Revel Salon 2?
Top Bottom