Recent content by Aerial Acoustic Guy

1. A

Buchardt Audio SUB10

Here is more information about the “mule”
  2. A

Buchardt Audio SUB10

Here is the Ascendo ”Mule”. It was talked about during a Shane Lee video with Ascendo (50hz to 150hz at 125db).
  3. A

Buchardt Audio SUB10

Totally different subs. Different amp, different driver, but similar sized box.
  4. A

Monitor Audio Anthra subwoofers

Hi All, Does anyone have independent measurements or CEA-2010 measurements for this sub? Thanks in advance.
  5. A

Buchardt Audio SUB10

Interesting, thanks for the reply. The Dali Phantom S-100 has 18mm, which pushes me more towards the Dali. I would really like to see the CEA-2010 measurements for both.
  6. A

Buchardt Audio SUB10

You might have a point. I emailed them and had a few questions, one specifically about the driver excursion specs, and if these could be daisy chained. I received a response from Mads, no mention about driver excursion (except details will be available later), but he did confirm that these could...
  7. A

GGNTKT Model M1

Is this company still in business? I have not seen much information about their Model S1 or Model M2, and it seems that they removed documents from their website. Also, this thread seems dead. Just curious.
  8. A

Any information available about the Elipson A2700?

Thanks for your detailed feedback! I’m very curious about the electronics inside the A2700. It would be great if you could take off the cover and take photos of the various modules. Thanks in advance.
  9. A

Apollon Audio AS1200 Review (Stereo Power Amplifier)

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I own a pair of 10T‘s, CC3, and SW12. I would also be interested a seeing unit tested on a Klippel, unfortunately I live in Europe which makes impossible to send a unit for testing.
  10. A

Apollon Audio AS1200 Review (Stereo Power Amplifier)

Hi, I was wondering if you still have your Apollon Audio AS1200? If so, I have a few questions. Thanks.
  11. A

VTV Purifi 1ET400A updates

Did you end up trying the VTV (or other amp) with your Aerial Acoustic 10Ts? Thanks in advance.
  12. A

Any information available about the Elipson A2700?

Hi All, I am curious if anyone has additional information about the Elipson A2700 class D amp (other than what is available on their website)? I am very curious which modules were used? Also, I not completely sure if they are currently available? Any information is appreciated, thanks in advance.
  13. A

Which pre built Purifi Amp sould I buy?

Hi, any updates? Are you happy with your new amp? Just out of curiosity, what speakers will this amp be driving? Thanks in advance.
  14. A

Repair amplifier or buy new

Did you end up getting it repaired?
  15. A

Purifi vs. Pascal - What is going on?

Hi, Which vendors are using the Pascal L-PRO2S In their amps? Is was only able to find the Gato DPA-4004. Thanks in advance.
Top Bottom