Recent content by Adi777

1. Adi777

The quest for my hyper speaker - Very Large room dilemma

Hi. You write about this Geithain system?
  2. Adi777

Vera Audio midrange horn - polar measurements

@Bjorn Beautiful room, really :D Maybe not perfect acoustically, but it looks like a great, very pleasant place to listen to music :)
  3. Adi777

End Game Speakers - The Quest Continues

Yes, I know ;) I was thinking about user Rob Sinden.
  4. Adi777

End Game Speakers - The Quest Continues

Acoustic treatment = Snake oil? What? Ok, maybe sometimes, with a dishonest acoustician who is trying to make money off you, but apart from that? After all, acousticians perform acoustic measurements before and after adaptation, so, hmm, snake oil?
  5. Adi777

The Truth About Vinyl Records

Interesting topic. Personally, I have never had any contact with vinyl. According to most or all, vinyl is technically inferior to streaming and/or CDs - but sometimes I see completely different opinions, namely - vinyl provides the best sound quality due to higher dynamics and uncompressed...
  6. Adi777

VMV D2R Stereo DAC Review

But I know about this, and performance isn't everything. I'm going to buy a DAC soon, I have no idea which one I'll buy, but I definitely won't be guided only by performance on paper.
  7. Adi777

I really don't understand some people here. Expensive? How often do you change DAC in your audio system? Let me ask another question. Let's assume that this particular DAC will last 3 years, so when we break down the price it comes to 30 euros per month. Indeed, cosmic money...
  8. Adi777

Top end monitors "box sound" vs OB

AudioSense. For me really, really good sound. Specific? I don't know, but very nice experience.
  9. Adi777

Benchmark AHB2 Review (Updated Measurements)

I was convinced that Amir had already tested this amplifier. Expensive? Here we go again... Look at Gryphon, Soulution, et cetera, et cetera...
  10. Adi777

Aimed at an audiophile audience? You've got to be kidding me. No audiophile will even look at it - Chinese, cheap, not very prestigious looking, a company with no good associations among audiophiles. Hardly any audiophile will look at Matrix DACs, let alone this one.
  11. Adi777

Worst movie ever?

For me probably better than original. Totally different, but also very good, and great Pacino and Williams.
  12. Adi777

Dutch Audio Show 2023 - gallery

Sorry, but I can't write anything about sound. Too loud, too many people. I think only listeni g session tell you something about sound. You, speakers, your music and good coffee ;)
  13. Adi777

Probably works now :)
  14. Adi777

Should be circa 370 photos... I hope I won't clog the forum :p
  15. Adi777

Ahh, I will try to correct this. Wait please ;)
Top Bottom