Recent content by adh2002

1. A

Where to Buy Revel C205?

Are you still in the market for a C205? I purchased one somewhat recently (while on sale at Crutchfield back in December of 2022), but I decided to go a different route. I have never opened the box from Crutchfield so it's literally brand new. The back story is I also have a pair of M106s, and...
  2. A

NAD C399 with BluOS-D Module vs. MiniDSP SHD + Buckeye 2-channel Hypex NC252MP Amp

I ended up going with the C-399 with the MDC2 BluOS-D module. I paired this with the Revel M106s, and I ended up getting a SVS 3000 Micro to help fill in the lower frequencies. The combo sounds great, and I have been very happy with the solution. I went back and forth between the M106s and R3s...
  3. A

NAD C399 with BluOS-D Module vs. MiniDSP SHD + Buckeye 2-channel Hypex NC252MP Amp

Thanks for your input! I was considering getting the NAD C399 with the MDC2 module for BluOS-D which increases the price to roughly $2500. Otherwise, agreed. Very similar in price if I wait on the MDC2 module. My thought was to get the module for the dirac live support. However, that brings up...
  4. A

Hey everyone. I've found this website great over the years with lots of fantastic information. This is my first ever post and was looking for some advice on a 2 channel stereo I'm putting together. Eventually, it might morph into a 2.1 setup, but for now just a 2 channel setup. My room size is...
Top Bottom